There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Plenty of options @ # 7

Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Intially when the season ended I really liked Miller and then fell in love with Quinn. I do like Peterson but I think that corners can be found in later rounds. I say there is no way that Miller falls to #7 and I believe that Quinn will impress at the combine or some other workout which may project him sooner than #7. Peterson may be the best player available at our pick. One of these top talents has to fall.

i think pass rushers can be found in later rounds its very rare for a top cb to not be a 1st round pick but pretty ommon for top pass rusher to be a non 1st round pick
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Intially when the season ended I really liked Miller and then fell in love with Quinn. I do like Peterson but I think that corners can be found in later rounds. I say there is no way that Miller falls to #7 and I believe that Quinn will impress at the combine or some other workout which may project him sooner than #7. Peterson may be the best player available at our pick. One of these top talents has to fall.

I really hope Quinn impresses at the combine, because that means that either he or Miller should be there at 7.

Quinn will have the best combine out of everyone there. You can book it, sir. This kid is chompin at the f'n bit to get back to football after sitting out a year.

Unfortunately his complete domination will probably make it to where we have no shot at him. Wouldn't be shocked to see him go number 2 and Miller 3. People forget this guy was predicted by MANY scouts to be the first player taken in the draft before he got suspended.

If Quinn, Miller, and Peterson are gone i'd almost certainly expect us to trade back. However, i also wouldn't be shocked to see us trade up to swoop one of those 3 guys.
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I really hope Quinn impresses at the combine, because that means that either he or Miller should be there at 7.

Quinn will have the best combine out of everyone there. You can book it, sir. This kid is chompin at the f'n bit to get back to football after sitting out a year.

Unfortunately his complete domination will probably make it to where we have no shot at him. Wouldn't be shocked to see him go number 2 and Miller 3. People forget this guy was predicted by MANY scouts to be the first player taken in the draft before he got suspended.

If Quinn, Miller, and Peterson are gone i'd almost certainly expect us to trade back. However, i also wouldn't be shocked to see us trade up to swoop one of those 3 guys.

i remeber last year around this time every1 had this guy going number 1 in 2011 draft he had a dominant sophmore campaign and almost won an award(dont remember which one) he is a dominant player and is physically gifted also he isnt a diva and he tries hard on and off the field

honrstly i think id rather have him than miller but wouldnt be mad either way
Just say no to Jake Locker.