Rd 3 - Rashad Charmicheal, DB (S), VT
Rd 4 - Pat Devlin, QB, Deleware
Rd 4 - Ian Williams, DT, Notre Dame
Rd 5 - Owen Marecic, FB, Stanford
Rd 6 - Jeremy Kerley, WR/PR, TCU
Rd 6 - Taiwan Jones, RB/KR, EWU
Rd 7 - Chase Beeler, C, Stanford
Rd 7 - Matthew Gratzek, DE/DT, NDSU

^Patrick Peterson falls because becasue he runs a little slower 40 time than expected and other teams fall in love with QB's and Pass Rushers
^Harbaugh channels his inner Walsh and selects some small school guys that pan out and make the team and make impact on special teams
^Taiwan Jones is a perfect change of pace back to replace Westbrook
^Gratzek is a high motor player much like Justin Smith
Peterson would be great, and it's looking more and more promising that he'll slip out of the top 5.

Hopefully to be replaced by Gabbert and Newton.
Round 6 Kealoha Pilares WR Hawaii

Idk where he's projected to draft but this kid has potential.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Round 6 Kealoha Pilares WR Hawaii

Idk where he's projected to draft but this kid has potential.

nice pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Peterson would be great, and it's looking more and more promising that he'll slip out of the top 5.

gabbert will fall but i wouldnt be surprised to see newto go as high as the first overall pick
Good mock. Not sure on the Devlin pick. But if Harbaugh believes in him, so do I. I really like the Taiwan Jones pick. That kid could be explosive. I like him or Dion Lewis from Pitt as our speed back.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

gabbert will fall but i wouldnt be surprised to see newto go as high as the first overall pick

That seems to be the latest on Gabbert, but until the combine and pro days, its only conjecture. Given Baalke's record, I wouldn't be surprised if the Niners moved up to get him.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Good mock. Not sure on the Devlin pick. But if Harbaugh believes in him, so do I. I really like the Taiwan Jones pick. That kid could be explosive. I like him or Dion Lewis from Pitt as our speed back.

Yeah, would hope we address the QB spot before the 4th round. I would take Ponder, Kaepernick, Dalton, and Stanzi all before Devlin.
I actually like this Mock
the only way id like to draft 2 cbs is if we landed 2 studs like this

Share 49ersWebzone