LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Who do you NOT want Arizona to pick?

Who do you NOT want Arizona to pick?

Cam Newton
Von Miller
Originally posted by lamontb:
Cam Newton

He's the only guy who could drastically change the division, so I'm going with him.

Then again, we could just be talking about Jamarcus Russell 2.0
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Cam Newton

He's the only guy who could drastically change the division, so I'm going with him.

I think the question should be seen this way...

If the Cardinals flipped a coin, on "heads" they acquire Big Ben, and on "tails" they acquire Russell.

If the Cardinals flipped a different coin, on "heads" they acquire Revis, on "tails" they acquire a good corner, but not elite.

If the Cardinals flipped a different coin, on "heads" they acquire Dwight Freeney, on "tails" they acquire a good OLB, but not elite.

Which coin flip would scare you the most?

The same question can also be asked, "Which coin would you want the 49ers to flip the most?"
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Cam Newton

If the Cardinals flipped a coin, on "heads" they acquire Big Ben, and on "tails" they acquire Russell.

If the Cardinals flipped a different coin, on "heads" they acquire Revis, on "tails" they acquire a good corner, but not elite.

If the Cardinals flipped a different coin, on "heads" they acquire Dwight Freeney, on "tails" they acquire a good OLB, but not elite.

The same question can also be asked, "Which coin would you want the 49ers to flip the most?"

Very interesting take. Are people more scared of Champ, Big Ben, or D Ware (my closest upside comparisons)? I would say Big Ben, D Ware, Champ in that order based on how big a factor they can have on every play and how big of an impact they can have in crunch time.

There is also major risk in the prospect equivalents but in the same order (Cam, Quinn, then Peterson) and needs to be seriously considered.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I think AJ Green would give us the most trouble of all the players listed. How cool would it be if they took him and we got Peterson to battle him. That would be a pretty interesting match up for years to come.

I don't if we could stop fitz and boldin two times a year then we won't have a problem against Green.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Cam Newton

I lol'd at the part where only QBs can be busts.
I want them to pull a Minnesota and not get their pick in before time runs out.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
how is it possible that such a dumbass franchise had nearly reached the superbowl?

My top picks for the questions are Peterson, Newton, and Quinn. These are the players (potential Arizona options) I think opposing teams will have to game plan the most against.

I think teams can run straight at Miller and Prince isn't as good as Peterson. Dareus will be a load but he will not change games the same way as the 3 i mentioned.

I voted for Von Miller. Arizona pass rush has been weak the last few years, and Von would be a totlal headache for years if he were taken by them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
A franchise QB - Adding a quality OLB or a CB isn't that big of a deal, adding a quality QB will be the real pain the ass for years to come.

So, I've so say Cam Newton. He could be a bust, but if he is even above average - we will have fits defending him.

What! When was that. What happened?
Alex smith. I would vomit if he becomes successful with the cardinals.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

What! When was that. What happened?

Actually, they did it 2 years in a row. I can't remember the exact years but it was around 03 or 04.
Share 49ersWebzone