There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mayock's Top 5 position rankings

• mayo49
  • Veteran
www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/37350/60/mayock-updates-his-top-fives

[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 11, 2011 at 01:52:44 ]
Of all the draft gurus, I respect Mayocks opinion the most. Thanks for the link.
Thanks mayo. It seems like cb dt and olbs are pretty deep in the draft. If we take von miller or prince with the seventh pick and then address the other with the second pick we will be ok. A qb like ponder or dalton should be there in the third for us. Whoever we do not get theres always fa and trades.
Seems pretty accurate to what i pretty much think. I would put Fairley over Dareus and Newton over Locker.
Interesting DE:

Quinn below Watt, Clayborn, and Jordan

Maybe Quinn can fall in the first and we could trade down to the mid 1st round and pick him while acquiring another 2nd.

#7 - Minnesota trades up to take Cam Newton, we collect their 1st and 2nd pick.

#12 (from Vikings) - 49ers select Quinn
#43 (from Vikings) - Jake Locker
#45 - Aaron Williams

(I know some of these selections are extremely optimistic, but what a killer first 2 rounds )
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Interesting DE:

Quinn below Watt, Clayborn, and Jordan

Maybe Quinn can fall in the first and we could trade down to the mid 1st round and pick him while acquiring another 2nd.

#7 - Minnesota trades up to take Cam Newton, we collect their 1st and 2nd pick.

#12 (from Vikings) - 49ers select Quinn
#43 (from Vikings) - Jake Locker
#45 - Aaron Williams

(I know some of these selections are extremely optimistic, but what a killer first 2 rounds )

You had me til Locker in the second. Let me ask, do you know the success rates of college QBs with such poor accuracy in their transition to the NFl? Look it up son. Take Locker in the 4th if you have that much of a hardon for him. He'll be there.
I like the list except for Locker... dude will not translate to the NFL, I'm confident about that. I dont usually give up on people or jump on the bandwagon because it usually leads to embarrassment... but i'd bet a lot of money his inaccuracy will kill his career.