LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

UConn QB Johnny McEntee- Trick shot QB

I BELIEVE I BELIEVE!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
lol one thing about the internet I love is that nobody can be impressed by anything anymore
Thcrew Cam Newton. Have Harbaugh kidnap Macentee and adopt him and sign him for life. I did notice he has a very precise follow thru. Something Alex rarely does in a game. I was impressed with his accuracy in that he does have an inate skill in that the ball goes where his eyes are and the throw to the door handle was like a quick turn and the ball was gone. He needs no ballistic computer and eraser as our recent qbs have shown.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by susweel:
Draft him, the dude is bad ass.

I'm impressed with the blindfold throws!!!!

He cant even start at UConn...
Originally posted by PTulini:

f**kING WOW. Best trick shot video OF ALL TIME.
If he is so good, how come he is a backup??
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Very cool video. Not sure how many tries he took on any given trick, but it'd have taken me 1000s just to film one of those tricks.

Doesn't make him a good qb. That's a seperate question...
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Very cool video. Not sure how many tries he took on any given trick, but it'd have taken me 1000s just to film one of those tricks.

Doesn't make him a good qb. That's a seperate question...

i slowed a a couple of the throws down frame by frame and there were done in on take.

The plate in the parking lot , also did not look like he failed it before (no broken plate lying around)

It reminds me of Aaron Rodgers hitting moving pie plays at 50 yards int he college QB showdown.....
Introducing:Alex Tanney

Johnny McEntee has nothing on this kid. This is Alex Tanney. Some background on him: He's from Monmouth College in Monmouth, Ill. Tanney is 6'4 and 220 pounds. He entered his senior season as a D-III All-American with 10,158 yards and 118 touchdowns in his first three years as a starter, before going down with a season-ending shoulder injury in the Fighting Scots' second game last September.

So while "Johnny Mac" looks cool in gym shorts, Tanney has actually gotten on the field and shown he can produce. Plus I think his passes were better.

Originally posted by Travisty13:

Johnny McEntee has nothing on this kid. This is Alex Tanney. Some background on him: He's from Monmouth College in Monmouth, Ill. Tanney is 6'4 and 220 pounds. He entered his senior season as a D-III All-American with 10,158 yards and 118 touchdowns in his first three years as a starter, before going down with a season-ending shoulder injury in the Fighting Scots' second game last September.

So while "Johnny Mac" looks cool in gym shorts, Tanney has actually gotten on the field and shown he can produce. Plus I think his passes were better.

That was impressive, too! I like how he hit the goal posts several times at the beginning without a pause in the recording. To me, that's more amazing than making a trick shot without the viewer knowing if it took 100 tries before success.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

That was impressive, too! I like how he hit the goal posts several times at the beginning without a pause in the recording. To me, that's more amazing than making a trick shot without the viewer knowing if it took 100 tries before success.

I agree. And him hitting the squares off his friend was 4 straight throws. Looked more impressive then McEntee's bottle throw off this friends head.
Share 49ersWebzone