There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Top seven mock draft- 5 rounds

FA:
Eric Wright CB- Drafted Joe Haden and might not be too high of a priority for them

Mathias Kiwanuka- Starts opposite of Quinn, could excel in this formation

Resign:
Franklin
Goldson
Baas
Spikes
Smith
McDonald
Westbrook

Release/Let Walk:
Clements
Lawson- Love to keep him, think he could be a pro bowl OLB in the 43.

Draft:
Panthers- Nick Fairley- Best player, dominated in Bowl game, perfect size and speed for any formation

Broncos- Patrick Peterson- Might Resign Bailey, but just too good to pass up. They have Dumervil for pass rusher so they might choose to grab one in the 2nd. Upgraded secondary will help pass rush.

Bills- Marcell Dareus DL- Kyle Williams is awesome but he needs help

Bengals- A.J. Green WR- Need to replace both starters and he is the best player available

Cardinals- Von Miller OLB- Need to replacement for porter since he was a bust

Browns- Da’Quan Bowers DE- Slips because of other needs and Browns get one of the best players in the draft. Perfect for the 43 transition

1 Robert Quinn OLB- Pass Rusher we have been looking for
2 Allen Bailey DL- Didn’t have the best Senior Bowl but I think Niners take Best player and he can learn form Smith and sit behind Soap and McDonald for a year
3 Pat Devlin QB- Perfect fit for us
4 Soine Fua NT- Nose tackle of the future, clearly a good fit for the system
4 Owen Marecic FB
5 Kai Forbath K- Need a replacement for Reed or Nedney

To be honest I would rather resign smith to start at QB rather than drafting one and then trading a 2nd. That being said I believe this draft adds good pieces to the defense. We get two pass rushers and a very good project for the dline in Bailey. Bailey is a physical freak and might not excel in pass rushing but sets a good edge in the run game. Fua will be franklin successors which goes a long way in making the dline above average for years to go. Devlin could be a project for harbaugh. Marecic and Forbath fill needs for us as well
Switch bailey for a corner.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Agree
yeah we need come CB's... ESPECIALLY if you let clements walk
Originally posted by rspinale:
FA:
Eric Wright CB- Drafted Joe Haden and might not be too high of a priority for them

Resign:
Franklin
Goldson
Baas
Spikes
Smith
McDonald
Westbrook

Release/Let Walk:
Clements

Draft:
Panthers- Nick Fairley- Best player, dominated in Bowl game, perfect size and speed for any formation

Broncos- Patrick Peterson- Might Resign Bailey, but just too good to pass up. They have Dumervil for pass rusher so they might choose to grab one in the 2nd. Upgraded secondary will help pass rush.

Bengals- A.J. Green WR- Need to replace both starters and he is the best player available

Browns- Da’Quan Bowers DE- Slips because of other needs and Browns get one of the best players in the draft. Perfect for the 43 transition

2 Allen Bailey DL- Didn’t have the best Senior Bowl but I think Niners take Best player and he can learn form Smith and sit behind Soap and McDonald for a year
4 Owen Marecic FB

To be honest I would rather resign smith to start at QB rather than drafting one and then trading a 2nd. That being said I believe this draft adds good pieces to the defense. We get two pass rushers and a very good project for the dline in Bailey. Bailey is a physical freak and might not excel in pass rushing but sets a good edge in the run game. Fua will be franklin successors which goes a long way in making the dline above average for years to go. Devlin could be a project for harbaugh. Marecic and Forbath fill needs for us as well

wait...so your QB answer for the near future is...Smith? Ummmm....can we give up on this project already? Alex Smith sucks! This is borderline fact.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Agree

You guys both know he wants to switch to free safety right??? He'll only play CB if he has to.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Agree

You guys both know he wants to switch to free safety right??? He'll only play CB if he has to.

Allen Bailey wants to play free safety? At 6'4 290lbs THAT would be something to see!
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by rspinale:
FA:

Resign:
Franklin
Goldson
Baas
Spikes
Smith
McDonald
Westbrook

Release/Let Walk:
Clements

Draft:

4 Owen Marecic FB

wait...so your QB answer for the near future is...Smith? Ummmm....can we give up on this project already? Alex Smith sucks! This is borderline fact.

Niners aren't going anywhere next year. They need two or three years before they can become truly dominant. Smith starts for one year and maybe bring in another veteran. I would rather get another player in the second round then trading if for a QB. I'm not sold on Kolb and palmer had an average at best season. If smith started the whole season they would have posted the same numbers practically. I'm not too happy smith would be the starter it just makes more sense to me to keep draft picks and add players to the team
Not bad at all!

Would take a cb in the 2nd round as that is a huge need and alot of good ones in the draft this year.

Also, we need another wr. Someone who can run good routes and is smart enough to make hot reads, etc.

Would rather have Havili at fb but its a close call there.