LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

super sleeper

frantz placide 6-2 205 def back wagner college..blocked 12 kicks during college career and returned 5 kicks for scores
Well at least the title fits the feel of this thread....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
UDRFA.
Originally posted by hofer36:
frantz placide 6-2 205 def back wagner college..blocked 12 kicks during college career and returned 5 kicks for scores

Let the 9'ers know right away. Their scouting team has been notoriously unable to identify "sleepers" of any kind in recent years.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
UDRFA.

Yeah, I think so too..A priority FA..
Well I hope Baalke and Harbaugh are reading this thread then.

we tried giving leroy vann a shot and he couldnt catch the ball....seems like a similar scenario (minus the blocked kicks)
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:

we tried giving leroy vann a shot and he couldnt catch the ball....seems like a similar scenario (minus the blocked kicks)

Yea what gives with that guy?! He was a monster in college and then he gets on a field with a nfl punter and cant catch a single kick?!?! I was so stoked for that pickup and it blew up in our face. Thank God it didn't cost a lot, if anything.
Share 49ersWebzone