1. Baas (long term deal)
2. Goldson (RFA)
3. Spikes (1 yr. deal)
4. Clements restructured and will compete at CB or Safety
5. Franchise Franklin
Lawson is the major FA to leave the team.
1. OLB Mathias Kiwanuka - A natural fit in 3-4 defense
2. QB Matt Hasselbeck or Orton
1. Carolina: AJ Green WR - BPA at a position of need.
2. Denver: Patrick Peterson CB - CBs don't go high, but he is one of the best to come out in recent times
3. Buffalo: Von Miller OLB - They need pass-rushers for their 3-4 Defense
4. Cincy: Nick Fairly DT - Their DL needs upgrades
5. Arizona: Marcell Dareus DT - Need to shore up that Dline.
6. Cleveland: Julio Jones WR - They need weapons for Colt McCoy
7. Washington (via 49ers): Blaine Gabberts QB - trade 1st and 2nd rounder to move up in front of Titans to get their Franchise QB
8. Titans: Da'Quan Bowers DE - They were ready to draft Gabberts, but need a DE as well. They are excited to see Bowers drop.
9. Dallas: Cameron Jordan DE - They sign a top CB in FA and fill a need at DE
10. 49ers (via Washington): Robert Quinn OLB - They trade down and get their man while picking up a early 2nd rounder
49ers (via Wash): Phil Taylor NT - We need to find Franklin's future replacement.
49ers: Aaron Williams CB - Will replace Clements sooner or later.
49ers (trade up) - Colin Kaepernick QB - 49ers move up by giving up a 3rd & 4th rounder to move to the end of rd. 2 to draft Franchise QB who will be ready in 2012.
49ers: Owen Marecic FB - Stanford connection
Rest of the draft may fulfill the need of RB, WR, and DB
OLBs - Kiwanuka & Quinn
QB - Hasselbeck/Orton for 2011, Kaepernick to start in 2012
CB - Clement will eventually move to FS (compete with Goldson) or be cut, depending on our drafting pick Aaron Williams and Goldson
FB - Finally added a smash-mouth FB
DL - Added a potential NT starter who can contribute at DE as well
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 6, 2011 at 08:45:38 ]