Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
A few things...
1. Where's Jeremy Beal? He should run/workout pretty well at the combine.
2. Why so low on Brooks Reed? He CRUSHED it at the Sr. Bowl and will tear up the combine. Physical FREAK.
3. Three qb's in the top 12?? NONE of which ran a system that required them to drop back from center and read a defense. This is one of the worst qb classes in quite some time. Not happening.
4. Pat Devlin @ 88 and Ricky Stanzi is nowhere to be seen??? C'mon bruh.
5. LOL @ Kaepernick ahead of Ponder. Um, NO.
Where in the rule book does it say that a QB has to have played in a pro style offense? Or any offensive style? You do know that half of the offensive styles that NFL teams play are shotgun spread nowadays? You do know most QBs that ever played in the history of the NFL came up in wishbone type of offense in college? Breaking News! It is OK if a QB doesnt play in a "under center" style of offense.
This qb has 4 standout QBs like it or not...4 qbs that will be drafted in the 1st. And possibly 7 in the first 2 rounds. But ok if you still say that this is the worst QB class in some time.
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Feb 5, 2011 at 19:46:35 ]