LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

TonyM's - Mock You Probably Havent Seen Yet

So he's putting all the chips in on Ponder huh.
Originally posted by cory4903:
Cardinals run a 3-4, where does bowers fit into their defense? IMO they stay pat and take Miller
some days ago, i've also thought that they run a 4-3 miller makes a lof of sense for them, since they do run a 3-4
Worst. Mock. Ever.
Fantastic scenario ....but I don't think Quinn drops to 13 and i think Ponder is a 2nd rounder.
Originally posted by valrod33:
If Von Miller is there at 7 and we trade back ill f**kin slap Baalke in his mouth and s**t in his car

this
Originally posted by TX9R:
Creative, I'll give you that. I don't see Quinn falling that far after the combine he'll likely have. Also I don't know that Bowers fits the 3-4 which AZ will continue to run after they tab a Pitt assistant to run it. And if CB is Detroits #1 need why trade up, then pass on a top prospect at that position?

Creative, but far from realistic. Why is Arizona gonna trade up to get a DE when their biggest need is QB? It's unlikely they move in either direction unless they're gunning for a QB. He says Detroit trades up because Amukamara is there, but they take Von Miller instead. Also, why would we take another offensive lineman with a high pick? Every single starter we have is a 1st or 2nd round draft choice.
If we get another 2nd, we better be spending it on a f**king corner and not a guard.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
The Cards are in dire in of a QB, so they trade up to #3 to get.....

... a DE.

Whis is quoted as saying he has no interest in developing a rookie and will target a vet in the off season.

What's he supposed to say "we fully expect to take a QB in the draft"?

No, but he could've said what Baalke said, through Free Agency, the draft, or through trade.
lol worst thing i've seen. if miller or jordan go before us then i see us trading
LOL Pouncey doesnt make it out of the 1st

• evil
  • Veteran
So why is Detroit going to give up their 2nd round pick for Miller ? They have a huge need at CB and Schwartz uses his front four to create pressure so if they don't grab a corner a pass rusher (can never have too many) then an OT are the most likely picks they make. If they do target a LB'er (it is a need) it won't be by trading up if they have to give up a 2nd round pick, they are still rebuilding and reshaping the the roster.
So in one of the worst qb draft classes in a long time, 4 qb's go in the top 12?

Try again.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
The Cards are in dire in of a QB, so they trade up to #3 to get.....

... a DE.

Whis is quoted as saying he has no interest in developing a rookie and will target a vet in the off season.

Link or it isn't true
Don't like it!
One of the worst mocks I have seen all year.
Share 49ersWebzone