1.panthers: will-be: Cam Newton, QB/should-be: PP, CB or AJ Green, WR
i do understand that clausen showed nothing to build on but that was a bad situation as well. it is not usual that a rookie-qb steps in and delivers right from the start...ryan and flacco are exceptions to the rule.
it would be much easier if the panthers had their 2nd-rounder, but thx to the stupid GM, they traded it away for edwards...
steve smith is as good as done, gettis and lafell are good guys, but aj green seems to be very special. you dont miss a pro-ready player.
even a PP-pick wouldnt be bad (as long as the upcoming rookie cap will be applied). one of their CBs will be gone, the other one didnt deliver so far (though he has a huge contract).
dareus is out of the consideration imo...very good player and so on. but this years dt-class is deep enough to wait until the 3rd, if not even until the 4th round (panthers have a compensatory pick at the end of the 3rd!!!).

2.Broncos: Dareus, DT
what should i say...it's a no-brainer. a PP-pick is possible as well but they to rebuild their d-line. this line sucked for more than one year...

3.Bills: Von Miller, OLB
Maybin is a bust. if the bills want to switch to 3-4 successfully, they have to get a pass-rushing thread for the olb-position.
PP-pick is not out of consideration at all, imo. gailey was stupid enough to draft spiller over dan williams and clausen last year (you can say what ever you want but RB wasnt their biggest need, if it was a need at all).

4.Bengals: Green, WR
TO is done, Ocho is as good as done. gabbert could be picked here, too. but unlike the panthers, the bengals still have their 2nd-rounder, so they can trade up in the 1st to get their guy (like mallett).

5.Cards: Peterson, CB
bpa here, gabbert is possible but i explained it already: ken doesnt have any time left for build up a starting qb.
next big need is pass-rush, so quinn could be gone here.

6.Browns: Quinn, DE
they switch to 4-3 but dont have anything at DE. julio jones is an alternative but i dont care about his combine...he would be a slight reach here, imo.

7.Niners: will-be: Gabbert, QB/should-be: Prince, CB
i am not the biggest fan of prince...but i am not the biggest fan of an hyped spread-offense guy as well. if harbaugh thinks that he is his guy, go get him.

8.Titans: Nick Fairley, DT
need.

9.Gayboys: Castonzo, OT
they have to after an OT (same goes for the lions). like i know, smith is the best pass-blocker in this class but i read that the 'girls are high on castonzo instead.

10.Skins: Jake Locker, QB
yeah, i know, way too early for jake. shanahan has to get his guy as early as possible. julio jones is a strong alternative here...however, i dont see the skins going for any pass-rusher here (as long as its not a falling prospect like quinn).
due to their small amount of draft-picks, a tradedown is possible.

11.Texans: Aldon Smith, OLB/DE
they will switch to the 3-4 defense, but they dont have any reliable 3-4 pass-rusher...

12.Vikings: Jordan, DE
not the biggest need, but an existing one...his family has some ties to the franchise.

13.Lions: Smith, OT
just ask stafford's shoulder.

14.Rams: Jones, WR
big need and big value as well.

15.Dolphins: Pouncey, OG
yes, they need a RB and a QB. but no prospect is worth that pick. they need a new guard and pouncey is a very good value here.
tradedown has to be considered due to the small amount of their draft-picks.

16.Jags: Kerrigan, DE
very big need, nice player.

17.Pats: Watt, DE
need/value.

18.Chargers: Gabe Carimi, OT
they need sth at OLB and another DE wouldnt be the worst idea...but especially the latter one can be found in round 2 as well. protecting rivers and open up lanes for their RBs is more important, imo.

19.Giants: Solder, OT
they need fresh blood in their o-line...furthermore, i dont see any players available, who have good value and would fill a glaring hole at the same time.

20.Bucs: Bowers, DE
biggest need. could be justin houston but he is out due to his drug test. trade-down is possible.

21.Chiefs: Taylor, NT
no-brainer, imo.

22.Colts: Sherrod, OT
remember the indy-game against the chargers at sunday night? yeah, right...

23.Eagles: Smith, CB
need and no tackles on board here, who were worth the pick.

24.Saints: Clayborn, DE
biggest need.

25.Seahawks: Liuget, DT
very good value here and need due to Mebane's departure. locker will be drafted here, IF he is available.

26.Ravens: Heyward, DE
let's believe Baldinger

27.Falcons: Sheard, DE
they need sth behind biermann and abraham for the future. i dont think that they will get good value for this position in lower rounds (two webzone mock drafts are indeed good evidence, imo). WRs and especially pass-catching TEs can be found in round 2 as well.

28.Patriots: Reed, OLB
better pass-rush is needed. ingram is an alternative as well as a tradedown.

29.Bears: Wilkerson, DT
marvin austin could be drafted, too. biggest need is o-line but a carpenter-draft would be a slight reach, imo.

30.Jets: Ayers, DE/OLB
taylor is done...reed is gone. ayers could be an 3-4 olb or even a 5-technique DE.

31.Steelers: Aaron Williams, CB/FS
their CBs are not the best in the league at all...we have seen that at SB very well i think. biggest need is still the o-line but there is no one worth that pick.

32.Packers: Ingram, RB
got that from Rob Rang why not...though a tradedown is very possible.