LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

The Philosophized first 7 picks

1. Car- Aj Green- there is no QB worth the top spot so carolina decides to go with the best prospect in the draft to help jimmy clausen and to open up the offense.

2. Denver- Nick Fairley- an atrocious defense that needs major work the donkeys take what maybe the best defensive player in the draft.

3. buf- Marcell Dareus- Buffalo's offense has some prospects on it that it looks lkike they could be pretty good in the future. They have a good pass defensew but they need some run support. dareus makes sense and will fit nicely as a DE on the buffalo line.

4. Cin- Blaine Gabbert- Carson Palmer is theartenning retirement and may go along with it to get out of Cincinnati. Gabbert is an investment for the future.

5. Arz- Daquan Bowers- the tards need passrushers bad so they take the best one avaible.

6. browns- robert quinn- they need passrushers to improve the secondary and they take an elite talent in robert quinn.

7. SF- Patrick Peterson- The BPA and what maybe one of the best players in the draft.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im no draft expert but I can pretty much guarantee you that AJ Green is not going #1.
with Buffalo you just cant say they will pick just anyone look at last year, no one predicted for them to take CJ SPILLER. I bet they grab Von Miller at 3
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
with Buffalo you just cant say they will pick just anyone look at last year, no one predicted for them to take CJ SPILLER. I bet they grab Von Miller at 3

I could see that
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

Shows how bad their FO is. They'll do something stupid again, Spiller is a bum situational player at best. I can't beleive how many here were clamoring for us to waste a pick on him last year.
Bowers is a 4-3 DE, dont know if he is fluid enough for a 3-4 OLB for the Tards
Carolina -Fairley. They will take the best player and that is Nick Fairley
Denver - Bowers Fox will draft the best pass rushing DE for his 4-3 defense
Buffalo - Peterson Buffalo usually surprises and will take the BPA - that is Peterson
Cincy - Green No brainer here. I cant imagine the Bengals passing on Green
Arizona Miller or Quinn Right now its Miller but Quinn could pass him after workouts
Clev Dareus Another no brainer. This is an absolute lock if he is available

SO... I believe the 49ers will have one of these 5 players on their roster at the start of next season:

Blaine Gabbert
Robert Quinn
Prince Amukumura
Von Miller
Cam Jordan
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Buffalo - Peterson Buffalo usually surprises and will take the BPA - that is Peterson
Arizona Miller or Quinn Right now its Miller but Quinn could pass him after workouts

SO... I believe the 49ers will have one of these 5 players on their roster at the start of next season:

Blaine Gabbert
Robert Quinn
Prince Amukumura
Von Miller
Cam Jordan

I hope not him
Originally posted by TMays_isaBEAST23:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Blaine Gabbert
Robert Quinn
Prince Amukumura
Von Miller
Cam Jordan

I hope not him

they do desperately need someone next to posluzny so it is a possibility but theyd prolly go d line instead
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Share 49ersWebzone