National Signing Day

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Top OT 6'7 325lbs

heading to Auburn

They signed the top two OTs, the top OC and 2 stud OGs in this class.

jesus

Fortunately he did not commit to Auburn.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Top OT 6'7 325lbs

heading to Auburn

jesus

Fortunately he did not commit to Auburn.

Damn I was hoping Marqise Lee would sign with Cal but he didn't even have Cal's hat on the table when he picked USC
Oh well, Cal still got a great defensive recruiting class! Moala, Barr, Scarlett, Gibson, Jalil, McClure, and Walls just to name a few!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
FSU is cleaning up

NOOOOLLLLEEESSS!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOLLLLEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

We may disagree on Cam, I love me some Noles!!!!!

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Feb 2, 2011 at 13:42:58 ]
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
Damn I was hoping Marqise Lee would sign with Cal but he didn't even have Cal's hat on the table when he picked USC
Oh well, Cal still got a great defensive recruiting class! Moala, Barr, Scarlett, Gibson, Jalil, McClure, and Walls just to name a few!

Did cal get anyone today?
Originally posted by teeohh:

California Golden Bears
Signings:22ESPNU150 Signings:5 Top Prospect:Todd Barr
Five-star commits: 0 Four-star: 8 Three-star: 9 Others: 3

California Golden Bears

As far as getting anyone today ...

Quote:
Scouting Report: Actual LOI time: 7:13 AM PST. The first real surprise of the 2011 signing class is Kameron Jackson. Jackson is the No. 44-rated cornerback in the 2011 class and the No. 54 player in California, hailing from Long Beach Poly, the alma mater of Kaelin Clay and DeSean Jackson.Jackson had been committed to Washington since early April, but earlier in January decided to open his recruitment back up, adding the Bears, whom he had visited in December. Though he reaffirmed his commitment on Jan. 21, he was clearly enamored with the Bears.Jackson is a 5-foot-9, 175-pound defensive back prospect and will likely stay at cornerback, given the lack of depth at the position. As a senior, he had five picks that he returned for 115 yards while also adding a fumble recovery and 45 tackles on defense. He also returned six kicks for 109 yards.

Which is nice, but my biggest beef is that we didn't really get an impact QB, like someone who could start right away, since apparently our current qb's are garbage.

Mansion didn't look too promising, Sweeney apparently is behind Mansion on the DC so we may never know what he's got til he's a senior, Brigsford is an unknown, and Maynard is a lefty transfer from Buffalo who is finally eligible. Yes, I typed Buffalo

So we'll most likely fail to compete again due to s**tty QB play
My sisters bf played highschool football with this cat. Vallejo representin Cal Bears again!

Originally posted by vrabbit:

California Golden Bears

As far as getting anyone today ...

Quote:
Scouting Report: Actual LOI time: 7:13 AM PST. The first real surprise of the 2011 signing class is Kameron Jackson. Jackson is the No. 44-rated cornerback in the 2011 class and the No. 54 player in California, hailing from Long Beach Poly, the alma mater of Kaelin Clay and DeSean Jackson.Jackson had been committed to Washington since early April, but earlier in January decided to open his recruitment back up, adding the Bears, whom he had visited in December. Though he reaffirmed his commitment on Jan. 21, he was clearly enamored with the Bears.Jackson is a 5-foot-9, 175-pound defensive back prospect and will likely stay at cornerback, given the lack of depth at the position. As a senior, he had five picks that he returned for 115 yards while also adding a fumble recovery and 45 tackles on defense. He also returned six kicks for 109 yards.

Which is nice, but my biggest beef is that we didn't really get an impact QB, like someone who could start right away, since apparently our current qb's are garbage.

Mansion didn't look too promising, Sweeney apparently is behind Mansion on the DC so we may never know what he's got til he's a senior, Brigsford is an unknown, and Maynard is a lefty transfer from Buffalo who is finally eligible. Yes, I typed Buffalo

So we'll most likely fail to compete again due to s**tty QB play

Dang Cal is screwed, they dont have a QB.
Top OT 6'7 325lbs

heading to Auburn

jesus

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
FSU is cleaning up

NOOOOLLLLEEESSS!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOLLLLEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

We may disagree on Cam, I love me some Noles!!!!!

Go FSU!
Share 49ersWebzone