1. Car - Fairly DT: at the end of the day they go with the penetrating d-lineman
2. Den - Darius 4-3 DT/3-4 DE: once again they address the most important unit on the D
3. Buf - Newton QB: once all is said and done Gaily can't resist Newton's athleticism
4. Cin - Gabbert QB: Palmer will make his demands clear. They'll need a QB
5. Ari - Miller OLB: While they like Peterson better, they NEED a pass rusher more
6. Cle - Green WR: While Holmgren would prefer a pass rusher, Green is too good
7. SF - Peterson CB/S: Probably the safety of the future, but will start at CB...have the niners ever had luck drafting a DB at #7?
Christian Ponder QB - It's looking more and more like the niners liked what they saw from him, and he does fit the scheme quite well.
Ahmad Black S/CB - In one draft the team fixes the secondary by adding another ball-hawking playmaker. His size will drop him to the 3rd once the combine rolls around. He's really really small
Cassey Matthews ILB - Just a good football player. This is a bit premature since we just drafted Bowman to take over for Spikes, but we'll still need another ILB to compete
Stanley Havili FB - Perfect WCO fullback
Ricky Elmore 3/4 OLB - Good pass rusher whose getting overshadowed by Reed, but is a decent prospect as well. We'll need to do more to fix the pass rush
Rd. 5 (trade our 6 and 2 7's for a 5th round pick)
Alex Henry - K/P It's time to address the kicking game with the injury to Nedney
We'll need to address the pass rush, and possibly supplement the O-line, although for the most part, I don't see too much investment in that department.
[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Feb 2, 2011 at 00:01:24 ]