There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Athletic QB faceoff: Locker VS. Kaepernick

Athletic QB faceoff: Locker VS. Kaepernick

Locker vs Kapernick, ha ha! No comparison are you kidding me Kaps all the way.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by amigoj49:
Jake Locker's stock is suffering due to the fact that he is just not consistent. And the biggest issue is his ACCURACY. Don't get me wrong, I know that he is a fierce competitor but he just looks so uncomfortable in the pocket... It worries me.

Exactly I hope he goes to the Seahawks so he can throw pick 6 all day

LOl, I like that and agree with you
where is neither?
Originally posted by Papa_bear_21:
Kaepernick has been been under the microscope MUCH less than Jake Locker.
My vote went to Locker for two reasons: 1) he has made big throws in big games to lead his severely undermanned teams to victory, 2) I personally believe it's a mechanics issue (his feet and hips and not his arm) with him. (A point of view Wes Bunting agrees with:
Quote:
"... his balance in his base is really poor when asked to set and throw from center, causing him to struggle to properly drive off his back foot and accurately deliver the football. But, that can be fixed..."
Wes Bunting on the Senior Bowl QB's
IF he can get with a coach that can identify and help him fix the issues he has, then I think he can be a very good quarterback. Because boy has he made some fantastic throws over his college career.

I have not seen much of Kaepernick but I just get the feeling that he's the flavor of the week.

Agreed with this.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
where is neither?

Fail.
Originally posted by Papa_bear_21:
Kaepernick has been been under the microscope MUCH less than Jake Locker.
My vote went to Locker for two reasons: 1) he has made big throws in big games to lead his severely undermanned teams to victory, 2) I personally believe it's a mechanics issue (his feet and hips and not his arm) with him. (A point of view Wes Bunting agrees with:
Wes Bunting on the Senior Bowl QB's
IF he can get with a coach that can identify and help him fix the issues he has, then I think he can be a very good quarterback. Because boy has he made some fantastic throws over his college career.

I have not seen much of Kaepernick but I just get the feeling that he's the flavor of the week.

"he's just a real wildcard who I don't see maturing into an effective starter in the NFL."

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I dont think Kaepernick will even get drafted. Hes too raw.

Wow