LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Who would be worth our next year's first rounder?

Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by fakers23:
Andrew Luck

Why do we need Luck, we are going to have Smith?

I see what you did there...
I would never give up a future first rounder to move up into the end of round 1. What if things fell totally apart and we lost a chance for Andrew Luck? Just not worth it.
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
dont have a link but i did read an article saying that it is believed that phil taylor is actually better than bj raji and raji was a first rounder.

I thought Mayock said he was stronger than Raji. I don't know about better. Hard for Mayock to diss his fellow BC guy.
No matter how qb pans out for us this cling year I will always want luck for the following draft keep the 1st
i don't think we would have to trade our future 1st rounder. New England is sitting there at 33, we could probably swap picks and give them a later round from this year or next year. I actually hope they do it cuz i want to pick Phil Taylor!
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by strickac:
Definitely not Taylor.

Why? IYO?

He's probably a mid-second round guy, maybe a little earlier. I would've understood a trade for Cody because he was a monster and a brick wall at NT. Taylor just isn't worth a likely #15-20 overall pick, IMO.

Plus, next year's QB class looks to be pretty good and if Harbaugh can't find his QB this offseason (very likely), next year's draft will be extremely important.

Taylor is twice the player Cody is... The hype that surrounded that guy was the most ridiculous thing Ive ever seen Cody.
Share 49ersWebzone