LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Senior Bowl Meet & Greet the players

I went to this event yesterday and got to meet several of the players and get some autographs. I think about 8,000 fans showed up too. The way it was set up is you couldn't meet all of the players because they were broken up into groups but if you had a favorite player than you would be able to meet him by just standing in line for his group.

Each of the players were scheduled to be there 2 hours and were given these 3x5 cards with their pictures on them along with their signature stamped. Players would then either personally sign the back or the front of the card for the fans.

Here are some of the players I met.

Christian Ponder - Very nice guy and seemed very grateful to be there. I'm an FSU fan so i really wanted to meet him and get his autograph. Shook his hand and told him I hope the 49ers drafted him. He said "I hope so too because I would love to play for them" I giggled like a star struck little girl who just met Justin Bieber... and then I said "You'd fit perfectly in the West Coast offense" and he smiled and nodded and then the next guy behind started talking to him. Real cool guy.

Jake Locker - Also seemed very nice and grateful. I told him i hoped the Niners drafted him and he said that would be nice. He signed his card and gave it to me.

Owen Marecic - Cool guy. I told him i was a huge Niner fan and was excited about Harbaugh. He said Harbaugh is a great coach and made it a point to tell me we also got a great staff too. I told him that we were looking for a fullback and he said "We'll see" and then he signed his card and gave it to me.

Here are the rest of the players I got an autograph from:

Jalil Brown
Kendric Burney
DeAndre McDaniel
Danny Aiken
Ronald Johnson - very nice guy

Anthony Allen - seemed like a dick. Just gave me his card and didn't sign it.

Courtney Smith - This guy was impressive looking. Body type reminded me of Terrell Owens.

Mark Herzlich - nice guy. Cancer survivor.

Colin McCarthy - seemed like a dick. Just gave me his card and didn't sign it. Sure he was still bitter about FSU tapping that ass. I made sure he saw I had my FSU hat on.

Marcus GilChrist
Darel Scott
Leonard Hankerson
Danorris Searcy
Jarvis Jenkins
Rodney Hudson - FSU

Allen Bailey - Just gave me his card and didn't sign it. He too was bitter that FSU clapped them cheeks.

DeMarcus Van Dyke - Miami guy but he seemed cool.

Nate Irving - I told him i saw him play against FSU. He said that is when he got hurt. I didn't know what to say so I told him sorry and good luck. lol

Phil Taylor
Roy Helu Jr - nice guy

Alex Henry
Demarco Murray
Kristofer O'Dowd
Shareece Wright
Brooks Reed
Kendal Hunter - seemed like a c**t and didn't want to be there
Eric Hagg
Cool s**t man, sounds like it was as blast.
You meet some future stars of the NFL and and maybe a Hall of Famer or two. Congrats. Keep those cards - they might be worth something down the road.
pics or it didn't happen
no pictures? I has a sad

You show em Hos!!!

Sick!!!

Share 49ersWebzone