who is the most accurate qb?

who is the most accurate qb?

Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
No one seemed to be excited about Flacco, Cutler, or Freeman when they were drafted in the first round either.

None of us really know who is going to be good out of this draft class.

Flacco is way overrated. He has a powerhouse D backing him. Cutler is a choke artist. Way overrated too. Freeman is marginal. Those guys are all overrated by the WZ.
are you serious about that?

He's ok. I can't see winning the Super Bowl with him. He is young. So we will see. I will say for a young guy he is already pretty good.

I actually agree with SanDiego, I see Freeman flattening out next year or even regressing a bit. If you watch him play, he's great when the play breaks down, but unless he's like Big Ben he's going to continue to struggle in the pocket.

I'm sorry, the guy threw for 25 TDs and 6 INTs and 3,500 yards with two rookie WR's as his starters on an overall young team.

I've played close attention to him this year, because he was on my Fantasy team, and the guy is a beast.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
No one seemed to be excited about Flacco, Cutler, or Freeman when they were drafted in the first round either.

None of us really know who is going to be good out of this draft class.

Flacco is way overrated. He has a powerhouse D backing him. Cutler is a choke artist. Way overrated too. Freeman is marginal. Those guys are all overrated by the WZ.
are you serious about that?

He's ok. I can't see winning the Super Bowl with him. He is young. So we will see. I will say for a young guy he is already pretty good.

I actually agree with SanDiego, I see Freeman flattening out next year or even regressing a bit. If you watch him play, he's great when the play breaks down, but unless he's like Big Ben he's going to continue to struggle in the pocket.

I'm sorry, the guy threw for 25 TDs and 6 INTs and 3,500 yards with two rookie WR's as his starters on an overall young team.

I've played close attention to him this year, because he was on my Fantasy team, and the guy is a beast.

I can't see him winning any Super Bowls. But maybe he will.
None of the above. Honestly this is a terrible QB class... Even Gabbert who everbody is riding right now makes some very inaccurate throws and wild decisions.

No offense SD, but it seems like we hear this every year. The year we drafted Alex Smith everyone said it was the weakest ever. Aaron Rogers fell like a rock, little did people know he had HOF potential. I guess what I'm saying is every draft has tons of talent, you just need to be able to find it.

I've been on the site all day. What a waisted Saturay. I guess it's ok because it's raining in Oakland.
I think I'm gonna hop on the Gabbert Bandwagon.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
None of the above. Honestly this is a terrible QB class... Even Gabbert who everbody is riding right now makes some very inaccurate throws and wild decisions.

It's a deep QB class with many good options.

No it's not.

Is to!

Can I nominate this as most sophisticated, in-depth debate in the history of the WZ?

can i join this debate? for my 2 cents, maybe it is and maybe it isnt
Share 49ersWebzone