LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

who is the most accurate qb?

who is the most accurate qb?

seems as though it's harbuagh's #1 criteria for his franchise qb

[ Edited by WestCoast on Jan 29, 2011 at 05:05:43 ]
None of the above. Honestly this is a terrible QB class... Even Gabbert who everbody is riding right now makes some very inaccurate throws and wild decisions.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
None of the above. Honestly this is a terrible QB class... Even Gabbert who everbody is riding right now makes some very inaccurate throws and wild decisions.

It's a deep QB class with many good options.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

No it's not.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

No it's not.

Is to!

Can I nominate this as most sophisticated, in-depth debate in the history of the WZ?
No one seemed to be excited about Flacco, Cutler, or Freeman when they were drafted in the first round either.

None of us really know who is going to be good out of this draft class.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
No one seemed to be excited about Flacco, Cutler, or Freeman when they were drafted in the first round either.

yep, pretty much just gotta trust that harbs knows what he's doin

That's something I've been wanting to bring up for a while. It seems like over the past few years the third QB taken has done pretty well. Roethlesburger was the thrid QB as well.

But the real point is that sometimes the bottom of the top tier isn't that sought after because people either want the top of the top tier, or a better bargain. But with QBs, the bottom of the top tier has done pretty well recently.
ponder made a statement today

Flacco is way overrated. He has a powerhouse D backing him. Cutler is a choke artist. Way overrated too. Freeman is marginal. Those guys are all overrated by the WZ.

Flacco is way overrated. He has a powerhouse D backing him. Cutler is a choke artist. Way overrated too. Freeman is marginal. Those guys are all overrated by the WZ.
are you serious about that?
Originally posted by communist:

He's ok. I can't see winning the Super Bowl with him. He is young. So we will see. I will say for a young guy he is already pretty good.

He's ok. I can't see winning the Super Bowl with him. He is young. So we will see. I will say for a young guy he is already pretty good.

Dude, you are such a downer! Do you EVER say anything positive? You are so irritating!

The Baltimore D. is not a powerhouse anymore. They were VERY suspect without Ed Reed.

Freeman is a young and upcoming talent. Quick, without looking up their roster, who is Freeman's WR core?

Cutler, I will give you that one.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

I actually agree with SanDiego, I see Freeman flattening out next year or even regressing a bit. If you watch him play, he's great when the play breaks down, but unless he's like Big Ben he's going to continue to struggle in the pocket.

[ Edited by binary2nd on Jan 29, 2011 at 19:53:20 ]
Share 49ersWebzone