LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Mock Draft w/ trades

No way Rahim Moore falls to the 2nd round.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ajveltri:
Ah did not know that...hopefully we can pull that off...wouldnt be a bad move...Im all about trading Gore too like moneyball style but IDK if we would get the right value in return.

Trading Gore is retarded unless we get a ridiculous offer for him
Originally posted by ajveltri:
I know some of you guys don't think alot of this will happen and your probably right...but overall our roster is going to be overhauled to fit both Baalke and Harbaugh's vision...right now some of these players dont...Gore trade isnt something I want to do but I feel its like moneyball and we can find a RB they are a dime a dozen...Look at GB with Starks and Houston with Foster, c'mon now we all now RB's can be had anywhere even undrafted.

Morgan is a dog but could be liked by another and we only get a 5th, thats not a steep price....Franchised players do get traded its happened, and it could happen not 100% but it isnt that far fetched especially since we only would want a 2 or 3 in return.

Trading down is also something I see as a strong possibilty and Baalke is from the Parcells and Belichick mold so that might be an option even more so than Franklin, Morgan, or Gore being traded.

I totally think Sims and Clements are history and Nnamdi Asomugha is in my opinion going to be our biggest acquisition, and Harvey Dahl isnt too much, so its not a crazy FA period...we are just going to be more active in getting rid of players from the previous regime that don't fit the WCO and make too much.

GB and NE are the models now for the league, start the young guys and let them grow and get rid of the high priced veterans, only have a few and retain the guys you draft...GB had one big FA acquistion which was Woodson, and so will we with Nnamdi, the rest get draft picks and undrafted guys to compete and let the waste be cut.

In 2 or 3 years this team will be a perennial playoff threat and a contender!

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/01/27/3355679/whole-scale-roster-changes-unlikely.html#mi_rss=49ers
Share 49ersWebzone