There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you think Noel Devine can make an impact?

I kind of wanted to get this guy late in the draft but tipping in at 160 gave me some concerns. I know Sproles, Best, and Jackson Jackson fall in his category but I dunno how he will end up and kind of torn how much of a liability of a roster spot he is. I couldnt imagine if someone like Ray Lewis or James Harrison got ahold of him. What are everyone else feelings about him. Hes a big playmaker in college.
he seems to have the ability to change direction quickly because of his size, but his top end speed is not very good. The tape shows him constantly getting chased down from behind when he has a good 10-15 yards on the defender. I honestly thought he was faster than that.

So I would say NO, I'd rather have westbrook back for 2 years. Draft a RB in 2012 Draft.
Looks like Sproles doesnt he.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

just 30lbs smaller
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

just 30lbs smaller

WOW! Well cant tackle what you cant catch.
I'd much rather draft Demarco Murray, bigger faster same moves!
Originally posted by destroyer:
I'd much rather draft Demarco Murray, bigger faster same moves!

I really like him as well
I'd take Jock Sanders over Devine. At least Sanders has experience in the return game, where he is going to be making his money.

Also, he played running back occassionaly, when he wasnt the slot receiver. I believe he's about 20 lbs heavier too. He's a "poor man's" Percy Harvin. Hopefully he doesn't have migraines around practice time though, lol.

Hopefully he's there in the late rounds and we pick'em up.