There are 158 users in the forums

Which Senior Bowl prospect would you like to see us draft and why?

Cameron Jordan.

Fangio runs more of a hybrid 3-4 than a pure one, so there will be a lot of 4-3 on the field. Justin Smith isn't getting any younger and the platoon at DE with ICE/RM is okay, but not ideal. Jordan would basically be adding another Justin Smith onto the line who is young and a BEAST.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jan 28, 2011 at 15:30:13 ]
Originally posted by 9ersincebirth:
Out of the eligible Senior Bowl players, who would be the best fit in San Francisco?

Cameron Jordan is the safest pick of anyone in the Senior Bowl IMO.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Greg Salas WR out of Hawaii, Will come cheap, his talents are highley underestimated, came from a small program so will be a hard worker, WE NEED A GO TO SLOT RECEIVER.

or

Stanley Havili FB out of USC, simply way better than Norris.......thats all I have to say about that.

Can't lie I like G. Silas but as far as an "underestimated slot man that will come cheap" I'd rather see us get SDSU WR Vincent Brown in the 3rd or 4th round. Watching the senior bowl practices he was one of the better route running WR's an the only one I seen catch everything thrown in his direction (35-40 passes) and made it look effortless.

Yea well sorry Im biast [b]808 49er4life.lol if he is as good as you say he is I think we need a solid Wes Welker like slot receiver to go to when QB is in trouble. So either way as long as we make the right decision.

Lol I cant argue with you on that my friend. I just hope Baalke gets us all of the puzzle pieces we need to have a successful 2011 season. (If there is a 2011 season )
Greg Salas WR out of Hawaii, Will come cheap, his talents are highley underestimated, came from a small program so will be a hard worker, WE NEED A GO TO SLOT RECEIVER.

or

Stanley Havili FB out of USC, simply way better than Norris.......thats all I have to say about that.

Can't lie I like G. Silas but as far as an "underestimated slot man that will come cheap" I'd rather see us get SDSU WR Vincent Brown in the 3rd or 4th round. Watching the senior bowl practices he was one of the better route running WR's an the only one I seen catch everything thrown in his direction (35-40 passes) and made it look effortless.

Yea well sorry Im biast [b]808 49er4life.lol if he is as good as you say he is I think we need a solid Wes Welker like slot receiver to go to when QB is in trouble. So either way as long as we make the right decision.

Lol I cant argue with you on that my friend. I just hope Baalke gets us all of the puzzle pieces we need to have a successful 2011 season. (If there is a 2011 season )

Oh theres gonna be a 2011-2012 season, and we lifting that Lombardi up. In Harbaugh I trust.
Cameron Jordan
Danny Watkins
Kendric Burney
Christian Ponder
Vincent Brown
Titus Young

to name a few...
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Out of the eligible Senior Bowl players, who would be the best fit in San Francisco?

Cameron Jordan is the safest pick of anyone in the Senior Bowl IMO.

I can finally has my golden bear?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Von Miller because hes the s**t.

Von Miller cause he likes to hit people
Share 49ersWebzone