LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

unc cb kendric burney

Been hearing good things about him his only downside is he is 5'9 but is quick and can make plays. Got two ints today at senior practice and almost a third. I think he will be available in the third.

It seems more and more like von miller is our first pick.....a cb will be our second maybe jimmy smith from colorado or maybe a reach for miamis cb and our third pick on a qb probably dalton or ponder.

Is this cb from unc worth a second or will he last until the fourth. We need a playmaker at cb. Spencer seems to be our only cb that can get more than 3 ints a year and a good coverage cb.
I wouldn't bet on anybody being our pick just yet.
hes been good at playing the ball during senior bowl practices but hes not that fast, if your 5'9" you better have a blazing 40. being 6 ft or taller and running a slower 40 is 1 thing but if your short and slow i dont want you play cb for my team
True but winfield and bly werent tall or fast and they were great cbs. I just hope we dont take another bust at cb like plummer rumph....i would rather take a proven starter like nnamdi or champ bc our secondary is a concern. Even with a good pass rush if we dont generate a pass rush we still have avg cbs.
Share 49ersWebzone