LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Nathan Enderle Bandwagon

After watching the East-West Shrine Game, I thought Nathan Enderle was quite impressive. So, did a quick research on the kid and he could be the "developmental QB" that Harbaugh is looking for.

Nathan Enderle (Idaho Vandals, 6-5 230 lbs) - here is a link to a discussion on him.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43295

People like to talk about Pat Devlin as the clone to Flacco... But I think Enderle is the real deal clone. (small school, big arm, calm and confident)

I think that coulple years with Harbaugh and he could be the real deal. Let me know your thoughts.
This kid is awful. Terrible feet, pocket presence, and pathetic accuracy. Enderle will go undrafted. Book it.
lets not overreact or anything
Originally posted by jreff22:
lets not overreact or anything

this is the wz Justin,
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
This kid is awful. Terrible feet, pocket presence, and pathetic accuracy. Enderle will go undrafted. Book it.

Enderle will be the best QB coming out of this class. BOOK IT!
Originally posted by amigoj49:

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by amigoj49:

Enderle's decision making is horrible, he should've came out his Jr. year, he might've had a chance to be taken in the 3rd or 4th round. As a Hawaii fan, I've got to watch a lot of Enderle, in his 4 times playing against Hawaii hes thrown a total of 10 picks of his 60.

Atleast he threw for more yards against Nebraska than Locker did!!!
Share 49ersWebzone