LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Queretano's 3.0 Mock Draft

Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Brandon Harris = Beast Mode.

harris from mia....hope its not like rumph from mia. Hey rumph didmt give up a td sooooooo. Better be safe with a top two cb prospect in the draft pp or prince
Originally posted by elguapo:
Brandon Harris = Beast Mode.

harris from mia....hope its not like rumph from mia. Hey rumph didmt give up a td sooooooo. Better be safe with a top two cb prospect in the draft pp or prince

It's funny that you bring up past Miami defensive backs because it's not like they've produced Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Antrel Rolle, Phillip Buchannon, Kelly Jennings, Brandon Merriweather, Kenny Phillips, Sam Shields and Devin Hester.

O wait...
[ Edited by Sjceruti on Jan 21, 2011 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by queretano:
Last before the senior bowl, where IMO at least 10 players will improve his stock a lot, also with a trade just for the fun of it, also SD couls land a playmaker there.

We're still filling needs

1 7 Trade to San Diego for SD's 18 and 57 (from SEA)
Just for fun
1 18 Brandon Harris CB MIA
Solid player, from a prestigious program in developing DBs
2 13 Justin Houston DE/OLB Georgia
Houston has good size at 6'3'' and 258 pounds, and produces still a lot of upside
2 25 Pernell Mc Phee DE MSU
Still new in the nuances of football, has only played one year of high school football, All American JUCO player, has the potential, size and IMO hungry to contribute and become a force in the D line
3 12 Ben Ijalana OG Villanova
Rachal hasn’t lived his potential, small school gem, good size, long arms.
4 11 Brooks Reed DE/OLB Arizona
A poor's man C. Mathews (even in the hair) this guy produces also being from the PAC-10 Harbaugh knows him well
4 18 Greg McElroy QB Alabama
I like him a lot, has accuracy and is a leader of a big program, also academically 1st team, lack of talent in this class makes take him worth the pick, maybe a career backup or maybe not
5 10 Chykie Brown CB Texas
The injury could make him slide to us at 5th, solid program, good resume and value pick
6 9 Casey Mathews ILB Oregon
The little bro with an equal biggger than his chest heart
6 28 Ryan Whalen WR Stanford
Two years leading receiver of his team, doesn’t have the senior season expected to make noice on draft day, runs good routes, reminds me a little of Cincy’s Jordan Shipley.
7 7 Vai Taua RB Nevada
Good numbers in college, will play this weekend
7 8 Ryan Jones CB NW Misouri St
Small school CB, there’s not reach at 7th; has the size, speed and is dominant at his level

Mike Rumph FLASHBACK

McElroy's a 4th rounder in your book huh? Guess i'll be completely ignoring your posts from now on.
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
Last before the senior bowl, where IMO at least 10 players will improve his stock a lot, also with a trade just for the fun of it, also SD couls land a playmaker there.

Just for fun
Houston has good size at 6'3'' and 258 pounds, and produces still a lot of upside
Still new in the nuances of football, has only played one year of high school football, All American JUCO player, has the potential, size and IMO hungry to contribute and become a force in the D line
A poor's man C. Mathews (even in the hair) this guy produces also being from the PAC-10 Harbaugh knows him well
I like him a lot, has accuracy and is a leader of a big program, also academically 1st team, lack of talent in this class makes take him worth the pick, maybe a career backup or maybe not
The injury could make him slide to us at 5th, solid program, good resume and value pick
Two years leading receiver of his team, doesn’t have the senior season expected to make noice on draft day, runs good routes, reminds me a little of Cincy’s Jordan Shipley.
7 7 Vai Taua RB Nevada
Small school CB, there’s not reach at 7th; has the size, speed and is dominant at his level

Mike Rumph FLASHBACK

McElroy's a 4th rounder in your book huh? Guess i'll be completely ignoring your posts from now on.

Really? M Rumph; OK then watchout for Stanford OTs maybe K Harris is on your mind or VT QBs for Druckenmiller

I firmly believe that McElroy is a mid round prospect right now and could go as high as 3-4 rd, so I must suffer your snub
[ Edited by queretano on Jan 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM ]

Just for fun
7 7 Vai Taua RB Nevada

Mike Rumph FLASHBACK

Ill post the same thing about miami defensive back again.

They produced Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Antrel Rolle, Phillip Buchannon, Kelly Jennings, Brandon Merriweather, Kenny Phillips, Sam Shields and Devin Hester.

Oh yea and Mike Rumph so all of those mean nothing because one guy didnt pan out.

I wish I was as smart as you.

Just for fun
7 7 Vai Taua RB Nevada

Mike Rumph FLASHBACK

They produced Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Antrel Rolle, Phillip Buchannon, Kelly Jennings, Brandon Merriweather, Kenny Phillips, Sam Shields and Devin Hester.

Oh yea and Mike Rumph so all of those mean nothing because one guy didnt pan out.

Lol

Just for fun
7 7 Vai Taua RB Nevada

Mike Rumph FLASHBACK

Lol

pwned
pwn3d.

Just for fun
7 7 Vai Taua RB Nevada

Mike Rumph FLASHBACK

Don't make the man say it a third time!!!

Your a funny guy!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
If they wanna move from 18 all the way up to 7 they need to give up more. Those 2 picks and a good player who will start for us

Share 49ersWebzone