There are 225 users in the forums

YorkHater Freak Mock 2.0

Sopoaga is a beast. Why would you cut him?
Originally posted by j3xperience:
To each his own, but I would absolutely hate this mock.

We are not getting Nnamdi, he has stated he is most likely going back, and I dont think we are going to sign that many FA's this offseason with the CBA.

Cam Newton? We might as well pick someone and trade backup to get him.

Staley traded? This is horrible. You want to put Sims in there or another rookie? We need continuity. He sucks because he has to cover for the other players on the line that blow it, its not always him.

Bushrod! Started for Saints Super Bowl Year.

Cam Newton has the potential to be One of the best QBs Ever and with my draft we will inject our team with size and speed.
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
To each his own, but I would absolutely hate this mock.

We are not getting Nnamdi, he has stated he is most likely going back, and I dont think we are going to sign that many FA's this offseason with the CBA.

Cam Newton? We might as well pick someone and trade backup to get him.

Staley traded? This is horrible. You want to put Sims in there or another rookie? We need continuity. He sucks because he has to cover for the other players on the line that blow it, its not always him.

Bushrod! Started for Saints Super Bowl Year.

Cam Newton has the potential to be One of the best QBs Ever and with my draft we will inject our team with size and speed.

Missed that. Cam Newton HAS potential, we need someone that is lest boom and bust and quicker acclimated to the pro game. Like Locker.
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by TMays_isaBEAST23:
Cam Newton -no thank you
We won't sign Nnamdi
make your FA signings more realistic
Why cut soap?

Why are they not realistic? Cuz you say so? A New Coach means new players and at least 1 or 2 big FA signings.
Soap cannot rush the passer and is extremely slow and I have Replaced him with Cullen Jenkins.

The Packers most likely wont let Jenkins go, and even if they did why would we pay him so much that he'd leave a title contender for a 6-10 team with a new coach? Richard Marshall is going to get paid too, he's a big name pretty much. Nammdi will get between 13-16 million most likely. Bushrod will get paid, good tackles are hard to come by in this league. ETC.

Newton=eh not high on him but it's your mock
Moch is way too low, he will go higher than that

You cut too many guys probably.
ummm....
Crappiest mock ever
All the players ive drafted in the 1-5 round will be good nfl players. Mark My Words.

Haters gonna hate. Sorry Ricki Stanzi isnt On my Mock or Stanley Havili like all you other shumcks.

All you guys fail to think outside the box.
Cookie Cutter Yuppies. Your all the same.
Sry defiantly not feeling this mock. First you want to leave our QB play in the hands of basically two rookies. I don't consider Josh Johnson a vet because he rode the Bucs bench. Picking Newton at 7 is a huge reach. Why are we trading away our starting LT? All those FA's will not happen and I don't see getting Johnson for a 5th. I give you props for trying to be different but I think this one is a miss.
Way too many un-warranted cuts and trades

No need to cut Sopoaga. If you really want him gone, you could get something in trade for him.

No need to resign Manny. The 49ers will not waste the money. (Actually, you lost me when you made this move). In a 3-4, you need strong pass rush ability from BOTH OLBs to be able to scheme effectively. Lawson has proven that he's not the answer.

The rest of the stuff is plausible. Although it is controversial and, in some cases, will be very difficult to swing
Seattle got a new coach and made an NFL high 247 personnel moves.

Sorry not all these scrubs who have been on all these sorry ass Niner teams will not be back.
There will be major personnel moves with a new coaching staff.

Many of the players you guys on the webzone like are not good players. You guys are just as complacent as the Yorks.

Look at how many familiar faces New England and the Jets jettison every year.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Just to let you know, you can't cut Alex or Troy, they are both FA.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone