LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Penn State Quarterbacks

I was just thinking and got around to researching the success of Penn State Qbs in the NFL. It was a rather scarce position to even find people that made it. Honestly the best success without looking at people ive never heard before in ancent times was Kerry Collins and I dont know how much success you can consider there.

The point of that little story is Pat Devlin was indeed a Nittany Lion at one point. Do all school players share the same fate no, but at the same time it is kind of a trend that no quarterbacks really ever have success.

I know people have mixed feelings about him already and i think a lot of people like him just to compare him to Joe Flacco but does this scare anyone away from wanting to draft him in the 2nd if you already did want to target him?
Todd Blackledge. And the only reason I can name him is because he was the failure in that great qb draft!
DL, Linebackers and an occassional RB. That's what they deliver.

I think alot of the high profile programs don't deliver consistent NFL talent because they (the athlete) seems to believe they shouldn't have to work as hard.
Share 49ersWebzone