There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 WZ Draft- Official Picks - mayo49 (PIT) OTC

We need to re-do the draft order. The Falcons are not picking 32nd.
With the 4th pick in the 2011 Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select.....

Daquan Bowers, DE Clemson.
Pick a Punter for the Cards
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Niner4life screwed me man, I might go AJ Green or Quinn...........dont think Cards will go Gabbert
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Niner4life screwed me man, I might go AJ Green or Quinn...........dont think Cards will go Gabbert

Haha my bad dude. I still think that Bengals need pass rusher more than the Cards.
Cards should draft a QB
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
With the 5th pick in the NFL draft the Arizona Cardinals select...WR A.J. Green-Georgia
[img=]
Cardinals go BPA
Damn. Fitz and Green would be quite a duo.

Too bad they'd have John Skeleton throwing to them...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I went to some cardinal message boards and read some of there posters did not like Gabbert, Mallett or Newton, so I went BPA and Arizona can try and get QB in 2nd rd or FA QB (Hasslebeck) Kolb?
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Jan 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM ]

I went to some cardinal message boards and read some of there posters did not like Gabbert, Mallett or Newton, so I went BPA and Arizona can try and get QB in 2nd rd or FA QB (Hasslebeck)

gotta love what fans think...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

I went to some cardinal message boards and read some of there posters did not like Gabbert, Mallett or Newton, so I went BPA and Arizona can try and get QB in 2nd rd or FA QB (Hasslebeck)

What can I say, it's January and Cards like the 49ers need QB and I keep hearing all the QBs are top ten, then I hear they are not top ten, so I went BPA.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

What can I say, it's January and Cards like the 49ers need QB and I keep hearing all the QBs are top ten, then I hear they are not top ten, so I went BPA.

good choice, even tho i would hate it, but No QB is a top 10 PICK IMO. But thats just my opinion.

My fav qbs as ive said are not 1st or even early 2nd guys. Devlin, Stanzi and Dalton.
lol at peterson going #1.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

yeah, makes the draft not so much legit.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

Peterson had back to back seasons at a high level. Hes a elite prospect and Carolina needs a CB like we need a QB. Laugh all you want now but when he runs in the 4.3s hes very likely to be #1.