LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

2011 WZ Draft- Official Picks - mayo49 (PIT) OTC

With the 15th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms, involving Miami's 15th pick in exchange for coach Jim Harbaugh.
Originally posted by YungAce:
With the 15th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms, involving Miami's 15th pick in exchange for coach Jim Harbaugh.

ok, settled Paea is the pick.

Not funny.
How about Mark Ingram to the Rams? Steven Jackson is getting older and they have no depth to speak of, do they?
Paea is also a good pick... they do need DT help.
J/K

the Dolphins select Cam Newton
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 18, 2011 at 12:34 PM ]
J/K

the Dolphins select Mark Ingram

Does Ingram remind anyone else of Emmitt Smith? He's gonna be a real good one I think.
J/K

the Dolphins select Cam Newton

Pretty much a no brainer here. There is dancing in South Beach.
yungace- Ingram is fine for the Dolphins, we went with Paea.

is YungAce taking Ingram or Newton?
Worst Mock Draft Ever

#1) A corner going #1 overall for the first time in history
#2) Julio Jones at #6
#3) Jake Locker as the 1st QB off the board
#4) QB desperate teams like Ari & Minn not taking QBs

I could go on... but whats the point. I think too many people drafted based on their biases instead of what was logical for their team.

I understand drafts have surprises and head scrathers but this is getting ridiculous. Four extremely questionable decisions in the first 12 picks. IMO this is a mockery of a mock.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Jake Locker? really?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
is YungAce taking Ingram or Newton?

Newton
Originally posted by joey82:
Worst Mock Draft Ever

#1) A corner going #1 overall for the first time in history
#2) Julio Jones at #6
#3) Jake Locker as the 1st QB off the board
#4) QB desperate teams like Ari & Minn not taking QBs

I could go on... but whats the point. I think too many people drafted based on their biases instead of what was logical for their team.

I understand drafts have surprises and head scrathers but this is getting ridiculous. Four extremely questionable decisions in the first 12 picks. IMO this is a mockery of a mock.

lol I agree
Share 49ersWebzone