There are 206 users in the forums

Dontay Moch Bandwagon

Anyone else on this thing?

I saw him a couple times this year when i tuned in to check out Nevada's Kaepernick and he really stood out to me on defense. Reading up on some stuff about him he really seems like he could be a great fit for the OLB - speed pass rusher - that Baalke is looking for.

I would definitely gamble a 2nd round pick on this guy. Especially considering he runs a SUB 4.2 40 time. No, thats not a typo.

THOUGHTS??

Sounds like good player. Would like to check his measurables & some film on the kid.
Possible he creeps into the first round if he can bring a forty time anywhere near that to the combine.
yes sir....not sure about a second for him....do see him as an OLB instead of DE in NFL but would love to have this dude. didnt know his speed was that fast. al davis might take him in the first....oh wait they dont have a first rounder suckerssssssss
Having watched him reak havoc in opposing QBs backfields for the past several years
(I live in Northern Nevada and go to wolfpack games) I would not be opposed to having him on the team.

What will knock him down into the mid rounds (IMO) is that he was a DE in college and will be converted to a OLB.

With that said he is very fast, has great game instincts and can cover TEs as was exhibited in several nationally televised games.

He is the only Wolfpack player that I can see playing on Sundays this next year. Kapernick will need coaching, and Taui may be a special teams player.

Next year watch Rashard Matthews who I believe will be playing on Sundays.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Having watched him reak havoc in opposing QBs backfields for the past several years
(I live in Northern Nevada and go to wolfpack games) I would not be opposed to having him on the team.

What will knock him down into the mid rounds (IMO) is that he was a DE in college and will be converted to a OLB.

With that said he is very fast, has great game instincts and can cover TEs as was exhibited in several nationally televised games.

He is the only Wolfpack player that I can see playing on Sundays this next year. Kapernick will need coaching, and Taui may be a special teams player.

Next year watch Rashard Matthews who I believe will be playing on Sundays.

So do you think a 2nd is too high to take him?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If he runs a sub 4.2 he will not go in the 2nd, most likely top 15 pick.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Don`t see it happening, as the Radiers dont have a 1st rounder lol
i was very impressed....by gabbert's arm, especially on the deep pass
I didnt see 4.2 football speed and i honestly turned it off 1 min and a half into it seeing him give up on plays and just run outside and over pursue and I live right next to reno so im rooting for UNR guys but not a 2nd maybe one of our 4ths

we really need to pick this guy up in the 3rd or 4th round
Everyone and their mama always claims to run sub 4.2 Every year man. Then they show up at the combines and well.... not even close. Same thing every year.
Originally posted by kronik:
Everyone and their mama always claims to run sub 4.2 Every year man. Then they show up at the combines and well.... not even close. Same thing every year.

Gentleman's bet says he runs under a 4.28
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
Originally posted by kronik:

Gentleman's bet says he runs under a 4.28

I bet 4.39
Originally posted by Kolohe:

This
Share 49ersWebzone