LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2011 NFL Draft (April 28-30): It's Draft Day!!!

Originally posted by mayo49:
29 days

woooooooooooooooo
Any of you season ticket holders care to share the link to the 2011 49ers Draft Party?
Closer and closer
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
28 days
28 days

wooooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
27 days
I think looking forward to the draft is the only thing keeping me going. Hopefully it's a good one for us. It will be fun talking about the draft for a few weeks after it's over but it's going to be a long 3 months after that assuming the pre season starts in Aug. Hopefully there are at least training and/or mini camps to make it a slightly less long wait. Would have been nice to have free agency....

And props Mayo and Danda for posting on this every day since 106. Either that or you're post whores. Can't wait to get in the chat rooms on April 28th with all you guys. Can you hear it now? With the 7th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select:

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 1, 2011 at 03:42:28 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think looking forward to the draft is the only thing keeping me going. Hopefully it's a good one for us. It will be fun talking about the draft for a few weeks after it's over but it's going to be a long 3 months after that assuming the pre season starts in Aug. Hopefully there are at least training and/or mini camps to make it a slightly less long wait. Would have been nice to have free agency....

And props Mayo and Danda for posting on this every day since 106. Either that or you're post whores. Can't wait to get in the chat rooms on April 28th with all you guys. Can you hear it now? With the 7th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select:

• Hopper
  • Veteran
4 weeks Can't wait!
27 days

woooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by backontop:
I can't even get excited about the draft this year because of the lock out.

It's not the draft that's going to be the problem, it's everything after that that is going to be a b**ch.

For sure, i always get "Post Draft Syndrome" anyway, but this year imo is gonna be very bleak for months afterwards, [May-Sep]. sigh.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
26 days
26 days

wooooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
25 days
25 days

So this is how you got your posts up to 9000+ Guess by the time draft is over it'll be over 10000
Share 49ersWebzone