There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Genz22 Mock Draft 1

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Peterson won't fall to 7

There is a decent chance he will. Look at the teams drafting infront of us - they have all invested a high pick on a DB in last couple years.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Peterson won't fall to 7

There is a decent chance he will. Look at the teams drafting infront of us - they have all invested a high pick on a DB in last couple years.

denver.
Sick of high round draft picks on the oline rather have a vet
Im just hoping Niners go best available 1st....whether it be OLB/CB/DE.
Colin Kaepernick is worth a serious look. I wouldn't select him because of his awesome stats nor would I exclude because he ran a Pistol offense. He is very grounded, unlike so many college QBs. Projected 6-7 round.

I'm a tad biased but, am trying to factor that in. I've seen Crabtree, Macklin, Iupati, Ryan Matthews live and they were all exceptional, so is Colin.

No QB from college is pro ready (nearly) they have to grow into the position (A. Smith/J. Russell). He has that potential and I think ideal to draft two QB's.
Commitment??? To one QB? Didn't we just do that?
oh yeah. How can you not like a guy who was described (Kaepernick) by his Hall of Fame coach as a "Vicious Competitor". Smells of upside. Without him I doubt we would have beaten Cal, let alone handily.