LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Can't miss picks

Is there any player people on the zone feel that we have to take should he fall to us?

Don't put Peterson because he is a given (a top player in a position of need), I am talking about someone who is not necessarily a need but is far and away the BPA.

Mind would probably be AJ Green
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Amukamara. 2009 he had 60 tackles, 5 picks and 11 pass break ups this year he had 59 tackles, no picks and 13 pass break ups.
Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
De'quan Bowers or Nick Fairly maybe Marcell Dareus

I think Bowers is a boom-bust project. Fairley and Dareus are pretty damn solid...
green might be the only one. every other play that's projected to be picked ahead of us is a need: CB, NT, OLB, QB
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM ]
Fairly looks like a man among boys, ansd not in a gay way.
Fairley, Peterson, Green, Prince, Dareus. Least amount of question marks in the draft
  • mike
  • Veteran
I'd really love to get fairley or peterson.

Prince is more likely to fall and not too shabby either. Perhaps even more polished due to having his senior year.

Bowers lead the nation in sacks this season with 16, not sure what people mean about him being boom or bust. I've heard of that being the case with many DE's, but idk about him specifically. I'd still get him over prince I think...
a j Green or any of the 2 DT's or Bowers or Quinn we can get a really good CB in the second rd Trade for Kolb
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Fairly looks like a man among boys, ansd not in a gay way.

Fairly is so much better than any others at his position I believe completely he would give us a pass rush by himself. You think of 3-4 as OLB pass rush teams but the line has to open the holes for that. with Justin Smith and Fairly together we would have a pass rush guaranteed.
Share 49ersWebzone