There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Draft countdown (April 28-29)...

This might be a little premature, but in 108 days the 2011 NFL Draft will begin. I'm excited to see what Harbaugh/Baalke bring in. I think it'll be a good draft this year.
[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Jan 10, 2011 at 10:41 PM ]
why?
[ Edited by communist on Jan 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by communist:
why?

Why not? Only 107 days left.
Have the starting times been announced yet?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hey, I do the countdowns around here.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Looks like you been replaced. Cast aside like a used [insert appropriate item name]. There's a new counter in town.

And crap as the silly layout for the draft is nowadays, bring it on! Going to be a good one.
Originally posted by English:

Looks like you been replaced. Cast aside like a used [insert appropriate item name]. There's a new counter in town.

And crap as the silly layout for the draft is nowadays, bring it on! Going to be a good one.
U DON'T TALK TO MAYO LIKE THAT
ill only say woooooooooooooo for u mayo
[ Edited by DANADA on Jan 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM ]
I want Peterson, Farely or Prince. Then trade a 3rd and 4th for Kolb and then draft Flloyd from Notre Dame in the 2nd. and the DT from Stanford that everyone is in love with when we can get him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DANADA:

It's alright, DANADA. I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. Plus, English is a veteran, he wouldn't steep that low as to put me down.
Originally posted by DANADA:

It's alright, DANADA. I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. Plus, English is a veteran, he wouldn't steep that low as to put me down.

start the countdown mayo
Wasn't aware that anyone was assigned to these things. 106 short days left.
so damn far away
Took that Thursday and Friday off for the first rounds....CAN'T WAIT WOOOOOO!!!!!