You can comment on it too..
FA signings mostly our guys
James Jones WR GB
Jared Gaither OT Bal
Champ Bailey S Den (hear he wants out and to transition to safety)
Ray McDonald DE
A. Franklin DT
Manny Lawson OLB
Troy Smith QB
Dennis Dixon QB
This is all assuming we stay a 3-4 defense and draft players for the WCO.
1. Prince Amukamara CB NEB 6'1" 205 big enough to take Nates spot and not be embarrassed by Vincent Jackson or a cast of many as Nate has this season.
2. Dontay Moch OLB Nevada 6-1 245 probably expected to be the fastest OLB in the draft he gets great pressure on QBs racking up 26 sacks in 3 seasons.
3. Ricky Stanzi QB Iowa 6'4" 230 Prototype size and good accuracy someone Coach Jim can mold into a WCO monster. Draft position for this guy is the question I've seen him as high as the 2nd round but as low as the 5th so I took him in the 3rd.
4. DeAndre Brown WR Southern Miss 6'5" 240 lbs Massive WCO style wr, he's had a broken leg that set him back but when healthy reminds me of a T.O. or Andre Johnson style WR. Low risk high reward pick in the 4th.
4. Austin Pettis WR Boise State 6'3" 201 lbs From what I have seen of Pettis is he's a clutch playmaker at wr. Alot of people may ask why draft 2 wr's in the 4th round but other then Crabtree, Morgan, and Ginn no ones else is safe on the roster and injured.
5. John Graves DE Virigina Tech 6'3" 278 lbs, this is a Ray McDonald style pick, Graves has been injured off and on but this guy is a beast when healthy.
6. Terrell McClain DT South Florida 6'2" 310 lbs Good depth and could probably play both end and NT.
6. Anthony Gaitor CB Florida International 5'10" 180lbs
7. Andrew Phillips OG Stanford
7. Chase Beeler C Stanford
Both 7th round picks could be vital if there's a shortened offseason, the more people that know the offense the better transition there will be.