There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

how about if we trade our 1st pick for next year!!

hey guys I have started downloading all the stanford games to get a better idea of Harbaugh offense, and this Luck kid it just unbelievable....

how about we trade this year fist round pick, preferably to a bad team, get Mcnabb in free agency for this year and back up next year....

now next year we can trade our 2 first round picks and even a third of the following year to get the number 1 pick, so we can draft luck.....

I know nobody is supposed to be worth 3 number 1 picks but this guy is amazing and harbaugh in all the interviews seems to believe he is unique and amazing, so maybe that the best way to get our franchise qb???..
  • rob28
  • Veteran
i'd rather:
sign mcnabb
keep this years pick.
draft lsu cb peterson.
sign cb asomugha.
cut clements.
trade our #1 picks in 2012,2013 and maybe 2014 to get luck.

we would have one of the best secondaries in the league instead of one of the worst. with a good veteran qb we can win the division and make a good run in the playoffs.
Who's to say the team with the #1 overall next year will trade it? I don't like this at all. The other thing is if we do well we will be burried deep in the draft. That may not be enough to get him.
Originally posted by servegmo:
hey guys I have started downloading all the stanford games to get a better idea of Harbaugh offense, and this Luck kid it just unbelievable....
where did u download them?
how about we trade this year fist round pick, preferably to a bad team, get Mcnabb in free agency for this year and back up next year....

now next year we can trade our 2 first round picks and even a third of the following year to get the number 1 pick, so we can draft luck.....
why? why shouldnt we draft a QB that year and build him up one year long? why dont such ideas die once and for all?
I know nobody is supposed to be worth 3 number 1 picks but this guy is amazing and harbaugh in all the interviews seems to believe he is unique and amazing, so maybe that the best way to get our franchise qb???..
i dont care what harbaugh is sayin about him...he is still a prospect and there are more than enough franchise-qbs in the nfl, who werent 10-year-talents in their draft and so on...nobody, absolutely nobody, would trade so much 1st-rounders away for a PROSPECT. even not al davis.
Originally posted by communist:

why? why shouldnt we draft a QB that year and build him up one year long? why dont such ideas die once and for all?
i dont care what harbaugh is sayin about him...he is still a prospect and there are more than enough franchise-qbs in the nfl, who werent 10-year-talents in their draft and so on...nobody, absolutely nobody, would trade so much 1st-rounders away for a PROSPECT. even not al davis.

if there was a o lineman who ran a 4.2 40 and was a freak al davis might trade that many prospects for him
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
Originally posted by communist:

if there was a o lineman who ran a 4.2 40 and was a freak al davis might trade that many prospects for him