There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sleeper qb

A great late round pick like 6 or 7 th round, is Weeden from OSU. He has great touch, strong arm, and is mature at 27.
Another shotgun QB who happens to be a year older than the QB we are finally getting rid of. Guy has talent, but I will have to defer to the experts on this one. I guess anyone is a possibility at this point.
ummmm no cam newton, sorry is the best so far

Sleeper QB: Nathan Enderle, Idaho

Bio: 6'5, 233 lbs

Big, with a cannon arm, prototypical NFL size, sees the field well, good mobility in the pocket to elude defenders

Comparison: Joe Flacco, BAL
Originally posted by vaniner1981:

This post makes no sense.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Weeden is 27 -- will only be drafted as emergency stopgap/career backup. He still has eligibility so I doubt he will declare, especially if Blackmon stays another year.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by vaniner1981:

This post makes no sense.

Cam Newton is the best so far? I dont that make s sense either. Cam is a project that needs to learn more in the passing game. I question how he would perform in a pro-style offense. IMO at best he is Steve McNair. I think there are other QB's that fit the WCO that we will use better than Newton like Andy Dalton, Kellen Moore and Blaine Gabbert.
I would hope he's mature at 27, I'd be passing on him.
Andy Dalton. already plays in pro-style offense. correct if i'm wrong but i heard from a little birdie that we're going to wco
if he declares this is my sleeper QB

Ryan Nassib

Great touch and accuracy.