LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

How would you rate this year's QB class?

How would you rate this year's QB class?

With Luck deciding to stay in school, but Gabbert and Mallet coming out early this class looks like it may lack top end talent but offers pretty good depth compared to past years. What do you all think of this year's group of QBs in general? It doesn't look like the 2004 draft but things are looking better than they did last year right?
With Cam likely to come out, if Luck would have stayed....this would have been strong...

I say above average now.
I think this draft class is good but would have been a lot better with Luck. Still there are four possible QBs that could go in the first round (Mallett, Gabbert, Newton, Locker). The only problem is you can say that each one of them have a glaring weakness. Whether its being immobile, spread offense, questionable headcase, or accuracy questions you can tell they neither of them are flawless.

We just got hope that we pick the best one and hope we groom them right.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
With Cam likely to come out, if Luck would have stayed....this would have been strong...

I say above average now.

cosigned.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

I say above average now.

cosigned.
I think we should take Blaine gabbert on sold on this kid and since we can't have luck I'm sold on this kid being our future qb
Share 49ersWebzone