There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Andrew Luck staying in college

He and other players are probably banking on Harbaugh getting top money so that Jim can pay the players the under the table money he promised them.
Good, this just means he'll be the #1 pick next year, barring injury.

Sam Bradford, a consensus #1 to many as a Sophomore, returned. He got injured. He STILL went first overall.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Our goal is to set the table to get him next year.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

But McDaniels already said he was not interested.
Originally posted by gage:
HELL YES! That's one load off our back.

Ewww!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Byisgod:

But McDaniels already said he was not interested.

Ha ha! Good for Luck!

Serves the Panthers right after going on that late season run in 2009 and tubing our spot in the draft!
Quick, can we fire Baalke, rehire Sing as our GM/HC/OC!
Last QB to do this was Matt L of of USC...we all know how that worked out for him. SO Luck is available in the mid teens next season? I say we grab him then if we don't have our qb situation resolved.
Andrew Luck apparently doesn't want to play in Carolina. Dumb Panthers front office should have shut their mouth saying they're going to draft him!

Do the Niners go focus on another position now that Andrew Luck is out of the 2011 Draft?
  • dj43
  • Veteran
How refreshing! A kid who gets it that no matter how much money he gets to play football for a few years, there is a life to be lived outside of football, and it will require more than just a HS education.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Last QB to do this was Matt L of of USC...we all know how that worked out for him. SO Luck is available in the mid teens next season? I say we grab him then if we don't have our qb situation resolved.

fail...

Sam Bradford anyone
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

fail...

Sam Bradford anyone

Jake Locker anyone
50 mil guaranteed............what a dumbass kid