There are 200 users in the forums

A realistic mock

Originally posted by TMays_isaBEAST23:
The title of this thread is a joke.

If you think Gabbert is going to be there in the 2nd than you must be pulling names out of a hat or something.

There's an outside chance he falls to us at 7th overall, 0% he's there in the 2nd round.

That's what I thought after reading the post.
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
HC - harbaugh

resign alex: if he cant succeed under harbaugh...hes done...why waste picks on orton or palmer....dont think vy or mcnabb are any good...allows us to draft a guy like stanzi later instead of drafting someone like locker, newton, mallett possibly to early at 7
(not the only resigns just focusing on qb since we def need one in draft either way)

we usually dont do much in offseason...i think its safe to say we can and should land either bailey, joseph, cromartie, or rogers

allows us to restructure clements move to safety...at this point i think he is close to our defense and would like to resign...might not have many options otherwise....still gets to start which appeals to him at safety

round 1:
since signed a new starting cb go after bowers, dareus or quinn....whichever available in that order

round 2: (in either option in 1 we have our cb)
jonathan baldwin: we need another WR...maybe spending too high a pick but has great hands...can go up and get the ball which we dont have other then vernon. not a great route runner or fast but sure hands and height big ++++

round 3:
casey matthews: nasty in his own right....hopefully his whole families skills followed him as well...in the pros that is

round 4:
1st pick: stanzi: get a qb to groom in case alex yet again doesnt succeed...need depth either way could be qb of future
2nd pick: sione fua: replacement and or depth...familiar with harbaugh already

So you want to destroy another coaches career to bring back the Bust. Alex is no longer welcome here!

destroy another coaches career....im pretty sure the coaches destroyed alex's career. nolan and singletary were garbage in their own right.

everybody hates on smith with just cause he hasnt provided. what better options do we have. i dont want to see this team waste any picks on trading for a vet qb when we would still need to draft one. also most of the people available are not that much better than alex if even better at all.

it would be no surprise that alex would obviously be cheap if he would come back. and it would be a 1-2 year deal where he either shows maybe it was lack of coaching that he sucked or we finally cut ties with him. with a guru like harbaugh he would not have an excuse or backer in the world if he would fail again.

the guy is only 26
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fakers23:
HC - harbaugh

resign alex: if he cant succeed under harbaugh...hes done...why waste picks on orton or palmer....dont think vy or mcnabb are any good...allows us to draft a guy like stanzi later instead of drafting someone like locker, newton, mallett possibly to early at 7
(not the only resigns just focusing on qb since we def need one in draft either way)

we usually dont do much in offseason...i think its safe to say we can and should land either bailey, joseph, cromartie, or rogers

allows us to restructure clements move to safety...at this point i think he is close to our defense and would like to resign...might not have many options otherwise....still gets to start which appeals to him at safety

round 1:
since signed a new starting cb go after bowers, dareus or quinn....whichever available in that order

round 2: (in either option in 1 we have our cb)
jonathan baldwin: we need another WR...maybe spending too high a pick but has great hands...can go up and get the ball which we dont have other then vernon. not a great route runner or fast but sure hands and height big ++++

round 3:
casey matthews: nasty in his own right....hopefully his whole families skills followed him as well...in the pros that is

round 4:
1st pick: stanzi: get a qb to groom in case alex yet again doesnt succeed...need depth either way could be qb of future
2nd pick: sione fua: replacement and or depth...familiar with harbaugh already

So you want to destroy another coaches career to bring back the Bust. Alex is no longer welcome here!

destroy another coaches career....im pretty sure the coaches destroyed alex's career. nolan and singletary were garbage in their own right.

everybody hates on smith with just cause he hasnt provided. what better options do we have. i dont want to see this team waste any picks on trading for a vet qb when we would still need to draft one. also most of the people available are not that much better than alex if even better at all.

it would be no surprise that alex would obviously be cheap if he would come back. and it would be a 1-2 year deal where he either shows maybe it was lack of coaching that he sucked or we finally cut ties with him. with a guru like harbaugh he would not have an excuse or backer in the world if he would fail again.

the guy is only 26

Point is he'd be booed any time he throws a pick. He's been here too long and needs a change of scenery for his sake, as much as ours. It's not about whether or not he could be decent with a good coach, it's about him being the face of losing seasons the past 5 years. He's done here, and I don't doubt he'll have mild success at a arizona,tennessee, or some place like that.
Arizona because of fitz, Tennessee because he'd be asked to throw the ball 1/2 as much so maybe he'd throw fewer picks.

I don't think seattle has enough receiver talent to be worthwhile for alex, i'm sure carroll would love to give him a chance to screw us over 2 times a year.

[ Edited by mike on Jan 8, 2011 at 10:27:14 ]
Share 49ersWebzone