LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

Lets Just say....hypothetical

Lets say we land harbaugh, and he wants andrew luck no matter what, who would you be willing to trade to move down in the draft to get him? The asking price will be high no doubt.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
Lets say we land harbaugh, and he wants andrew luck no matter what, who would you be willing to trade to move down in the draft to get him? The asking price will be high no doubt.

Anyone except

Davis
Willis
Smith
Originally posted by Envy:

Anyone except

Davis
Willis
Smith

Iupati????
whatever it takes...except willis
Maybe Crabtree??
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Envy:

Anyone except

Davis
Willis
Smith

Iupati????

For a franchise QB? Eh yeah.
Back in 2008 Harbaugh said that Josh Johnson was better than Troy Smith and Johnson would be a lot less to trade for with TB than it would to get Luck from Carolina.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jan 4, 2011 at 19:27:01 ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Back in 2008 Harbaugh said that Josh Johnson was better than Troy Smith and Johnson would be a lot less to trade for with TB than it would to get Luck from Carolina.

You might be right, they probably would ask for vernon davis or another top tier player. We would have to give up a big name
Dont interfere with the D line, O line, Willis, and Vernon Davis. Everybody else is open game
Got to hold on to
Willis
Smith
Iupati
Davis
Gore
Staley

or Luck will be joining a team that looks a lot like the team Smith inherited.

I'd trade two 1s and two 2s for Carolina's 1.

Originally posted by BallGetRings49:
Dont interfere with the D line, O line, Willis, and Vernon Davis. Everybody else is open game

So, no one worth trading.
Who ever besides Vernon, maybe Patrick. Vernon is much more of a leader and fiery person in my opinion.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by BallGetRings49:

So, no one worth trading.

Gore, rbs easy to come by. Crabtree and maybe picks. I dont agree with moving up for luck. Im just going along with the hypothetical topic
Originally posted by JusAdBellum:
Got to hold on to
Willis
Smith
Iupati
Davis
Gore
Staley

or Luck will be joining a team that looks a lot like the team Smith inherited.

I'd trade two 1s and two 2s for Carolina's 1.

Damn, maybe the two ones, but the twos too??? I dont know
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Who ever besides Vernon, maybe Patrick. Vernon is much more of a leader and fiery person in my opinion.

Id trade vernon all day before I traded willis, willis is probably our most untouchable
Share 49ersWebzone