LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Final Bowl Prospect Watch Before National Championship (Jan. 6 - 9)

Kaeper is doing OK. Not great, but not terrible.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
SECOND REMINDER:

#15 Nevada (QB Colin Kaepernick and OLB Dontay Moch) vs. Boston College tonight on ESPN at 9:00 EST.

Excellent prospects that will fit our schemes...Mark Herzlich for BC is another guy to keep an eye on too.

I like Herzlich but I'm not sure he would really fit in a 3-4?

6'4", 240 with good speed, great motor and pass rush potential...I don't see why he's not a good fit as a development OLB/DE.

He hasn't really been used as a pass rusher in his career. He's good at dropping back in coverage, and he's only 238. I like him as a player and wanted him if we switched to a 4-3 but if we stay in the 3-4 there are better choices for 2nd-3rd round picks. We need pass rushers from that position.

I don't think he'll be a 2nd/3rd rounder, and I'm not sure I'd want him...just saying, I think he has 3-4 OLB potential, if he's developed properly.
Colin's a good kid, but he'll certainly need work at the next level. Based on potential, he could go in the third, but based on the work he'll need, he could go as low as the 5th. Reminds me a bit of Joe Webb in terms of the kind of player they both are.
Share 49ersWebzone