There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Final Bowl Prospect Watch Before National Championship (Jan. 6 - 9)

Annnnnd Von Miller with the sack. Made the OT look silly.
tolliver looking good...wouldnt mind a tall WR
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Right tackle with legs of stone. It was ugly. They should probably line him up on that side of the field the rest of the game.

Your estimate on his weight? I think he is about 235. Looks more like a shorter Aaron Maybin than a guy ready to mix it up in the NFL. Just thin
Jeff Fuller Jr, like other bigger WR's such as Julio Jones of Alabama and Jheranie Boyd of UNC, is really taking it to CB Patrick Peterson. Peterson may have the "potential" to be the better CB between him and Prince, but RIGHT NOW, Prince has proved to be the true cover corner out of the two.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Right tackle with legs of stone. It was ugly. They should probably line him up on that side of the field the rest of the game.

Your estimate on his weight? I think he is about 235. Looks more like a shorter Aaron Maybin than a guy ready to mix it up in the NFL. Just thin

I think about 232, if I had to guess. Was it Barksdale he beat? Barksdale has looked terrible this year. He's dropped from a mid-rounder to a late rounder. Probably will have to move to guard in the NFL.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 7, 2011 at 20:00:32 ]
If A&M can make a stop and score another TD, this game will get very interesting very quickly.

Miller with another TFL tonight. He's easily the best player on their defense.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 7, 2011 at 20:31:44 ]
I don't watch too much college football, but I watched the game tonight, and Von Miller SERIOUSLY stuck out to me and i found this thread just to see how high you guys project him. He's a serious pass rusher
Just a reminder to check out the game tonight -- some top pass-rushing prospects, runners, and receivers in the Pitt vs. Kentucky game.
Baldwin did nothing today. 1 catch for 12 yards.

Derrick Lock had 70+ yards rushing, 60+ yards receiving. No TDs. Dion Lewis had a big day. Then declared for the draft.

I think about 232, if I had to guess. Was it Barksdale he beat? Barksdale has looked terrible this year. He's dropped from a mid-rounder to a late rounder. Probably will have to move to guard in the NFL.

Agree on Barksdale. Looked way too sluggish to cover the edge. Really concerned about Miller's weight. The problem he will face in the NFL would be taking on NFL linemen at that weight.

Agree on Barksdale. Looked way too sluggish to cover the edge. Really concerned about Miller's weight. The problem he will face in the NFL would be taking on NFL linemen at that weight.

Only if he's in a 3-4. In a 4-3, he'll be fine. You've got a lot of teams in the league with linebackers in the high 220s and low 230s.
Baldwin did nothing today. 1 catch for 12 yards.

Derrick Lock had 70+ yards rushing, 60+ yards receiving. No TDs. Dion Lewis had a big day. Then declared for the draft.

For real? Any chance we get him? He reminds me of Gore though so he doesn't add anything really to our team that we don't have.

What did you think of Randall Cobb? I thought he looked pretty good.
Where is OLB Mark Herzlich projected now considering he is coming back from cancer? He was thought to be one of the better OLB before his cancer was discovered.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
How was Greg Romeus today??
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Where is OLB Mark Herzlich projected now considering he is coming back from cancer? He was thought to be one of the better OLB before his cancer was discovered.

He was a first rounder before the diagnosis. Now it's really hard to be sure where he'll go because that's some scary stuff. Talent-wise, he's at least a 2nd rounder, and I'd say he'll probably go in the 2nd-3rd round range. But it's anyone's guess how much that medical issue will affect his stock.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
How was Greg Romeus today??

Didn't really do anything. Think he's still not fully healthy.

Folks, just a reminder -- Huge game tonight with several possible draft picks for us, including QB Colin Kaepernick. This game could go either way. It's going to heavily depend on defense. If BC can't stop Vaua and Kaeper, it'll be over in a hurry.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM ]