LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Final Bowl Prospect Watch Before National Championship (Jan. 6 - 9)

TALLoiver plays good so far.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
What about Jeff Fuller jr on T AM?

That's the son of the former 49ers safety whose career ended so tragically!

Wow, he looks just like his Dad!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
What about Jeff Fuller jr on T AM?

That's the son of the former 49ers safety whose career ended so tragically!

Wow, he looks just like his Dad!

Yep, that's what freaked me out when I saw him in uniform. I knew it had to be his son. Man his Dad could really tackle and bring the pain.
what does "2L" behind experience stand for?
Originally posted by communist:

I'm going to guess he lettered 2 years, but am not sure.
Originally posted by communist:

I'm going to guess he lettered 2 years, but am not sure.

2 lears
Tolliver is beasting tonight.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Watching Pat Devlin now. OTC what are your thoughts on this Delaware game?

I'm very impressed with Devlin right now. Pinpoint accurate. Extreme precision so far tonight. I haven't seen him under much pressure, however, and would like to see him in a jam.

I like his ability to make reads quickly. And that's one thing he's been appluaded for -- being able to spread the ball around to every available receiver. It's important for a QB to be able to recognize where plays can be made.

Beautiful passes being thrown out there, but again he has all day to throw, and works almost exclusively in the gun, but occasionally in some pro-looking sets.

FYI... Cotton Bowl game-time delayed to 8:30 PM ET start. Game won't start for at least another 15-20 minutes or so.

Eh I was not real impressed with Devlin. He looked good for a while but then I stopped watching and come back and hes thrown a pick and only 167 yards. Nothing down field either really. He has the talent to do more than that but he mighr be too cautious.

I'm very impressed with Devlin right now. Pinpoint accurate. Extreme precision so far tonight. I haven't seen him under much pressure, however, and would like to see him in a jam.

I like his ability to make reads quickly. And that's one thing he's been appluaded for -- being able to spread the ball around to every available receiver. It's important for a QB to be able to recognize where plays can be made.

Beautiful passes being thrown out there, but again he has all day to throw, and works almost exclusively in the gun, but occasionally in some pro-looking sets.

FYI... Cotton Bowl game-time delayed to 8:30 PM ET start. Game won't start for at least another 15-20 minutes or so.

Eh I was not real impressed with Devlin. He looked good for a while but then I stopped watching and come back and hes thrown a pick and only 167 yards. Nothing down field either really. He has the talent to do more than that but he mighr be too cautious.

You didn't see the pick. Perfect pass to his receiver. His receiver bobbled it, and flipped the ball up into the air for an easy pick. That was only Devlin's third interception this entire season, and it had absolutely nothing to do with what Devlin did.

Devlin is about to have a chance to lead a comeback drive with 2:48 remaining. Eastern Wash just scored to go up 20-19.

You can't just look at statistics without watching to see the whole story. Devlin has been decent, but I can say his night has NOT been without flaw. He has some issues, but we'll see if he can perform in the clutch.
One note on Von Miller. I project him as a high second rounder, and not a mid-first as some think. Now, he might blow people away at the combine and his campus workout. But, as it stands, he is a guy who is probably 6'2", 230-235 pounds (I am staring at him right now, and there is no way he is 243), and that will be an issue for a team looking at a 3-4 hybrid backer.

So, I'm looking for him to stack on some good weight, and keep the athleticism. He's pretty engulfed right now.

Well Devlin couldn't pull out the win in the end there, exciting win for Eastern Washington.

You didn't see the pick. Perfect pass to his receiver. His receiver bobbled it, and flipped the ball up into the air for an easy pick. That was only Devlin's third interception this entire season, and it had absolutely nothing to do with what Devlin did.

Devlin is about to have a chance to lead a comeback drive with 2:48 remaining. Eastern Wash just scored to go up 20-19.

You can't just look at statistics without watching to see the whole story. Devlin has been decent, but I can say his night has NOT been without flaw. He has some issues, but we'll see if he can perform in the clutch.

Well... Devlin gets the ball to his guy.. but his man falls down one yard short of the first down -- with no one there to tackle him -- on fourth down. Game over.
So wait I missed the interceptions in the cotton bowl. Who caught the picks? I know Reid from LSU caught the 1 but what about the other 1 Tannehill threw?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Well Devlin couldn't pull out the win in the end there, exciting win for Eastern Washington.

Tough break. In the NFL, the guy probably rolls forward for a first down.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Tough break. In the NFL, the guy probably rolls forward for a first down.

yeah I know right? Oh well....he showed glimpses....his protection broke down on him in the 2nd half.
Share 49ersWebzone