LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Sources: Panthers to pick Andrew Luck : wouldn't even consider trading down

Don't know if someone already posted this, but Michael Lombardi was just on NFLN and said that "There are indications coming from Carolina that the team will not draft a QB and rely on Jimmy Clausen next season".
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Don't know if someone already posted this, but Michael Lombardi was just on NFLN and said that "There are indications coming from Carolina that the team will not draft a QB and rely on Jimmy Clausen next season".

LOL exactly what I was talking about smokescreens.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

Does any here think we could see another Eli Manning situation with Andrew Luck this year??? Carolina is not an appealing destination, they are starting from scratch in a division with the Saints, Falcons, and a Tampa team that is up and coming. They are 3-5 yrs away from competing, its a small market and has a bleek outlook.

I would not want to go there if I was Luck, I would strongly consider telling them not to take from a business standpoint. Hes such a great prospect the threat of not signing and being the number pick next yr is a real possibility. Not like Crabtree when he did it and we all knew he would millions by chancing the next years draft.
Share 49ersWebzone