There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Great Blue North Report Mock Draft

Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
4 qbs in the top 7

just because that is a huge need doesnt mean they just take the next best quarterback

Agree. IMO, if all these prospects are so close together I think they have to trade up at least a little to grab the prospect they value the most after Luck. Not just sit there and take the one that falls to us.

[ Edited by NewEraNiner on Jan 4, 2011 at 11:25:02 ]
We need Luck or Gabbert. We have to trade up to do it. They are the only 2 worthwhile IMO. Mallett has a lot of flaws. We have to get ahead of at least Arizona.
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
That would be disgusting. Especially with Peterson and Quinn still available.

Cam Newton for SF is one of my few, true nightmare scenarios.

Exactly... I would be LIVID...absolutely LIVID if we choose Newton. It would ruin the rest of the draft for me

not me

ya id be happy
If we passed on Patrick Peterson, I would lose all faith in this team.
With Clements' cap number running up to an astronomic level in 2011 for a number two CB on the team, especially one that gave up too many big plays in the second half of the season, I seriously doubt they would pass on Peterson. Peterson is the best CB prospect in a long time.

I do project Peterson to be drafted by the Niners in 2011. I don't think he'll go top 4, and that really helps him fall into our laps at 7.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
With Clements' cap number running up to an astronomic level in 2011 for a number two CB on the team, especially one that gave up too many big plays in the second half of the season, I seriously doubt they would pass on Peterson. Peterson is the best CB prospect in a long time.

I do project Peterson to be drafted by the Niners in 2011. I don't think he'll go top 4, and that really helps him fall into our laps at 7.

I would really hope we could get our hands on Amukamara or Peterson at 7 and if we had to reach a bit and take a player like Devlin in the 3rd round round and sign a vet I would be way stoked.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Amukamara falling to 21

Just gonna quote on that myself
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Amukamara falling to 21

# 7 pick for #21 and earl thomas.....lets get it done immediately
Luck just hosed so many prdeictitions.