There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NFL Draft Dates Announced

The Carolina Panthers own the No. 1 pick of the 2011 National Football League Draft, which will be held on April 28-30 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

The NFL Draft will kick off in primetime for the second consecutive year. The first round will be held on Thursday, April 28. The second and third rounds are set for Friday, April 29. Rounds 4-7 will be held on Saturday, April 30.

Make sure to get those days off from work!!
damn looks like i'm gonna try and work from home on those days.
Going right in to Outlook right now.
This is totally ridiculous still. I hate this crap. Make it two days. Three days for a seven round draft is absolutely abominable.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This is totally ridiculous still. I hate this crap. Make it two days. Three days for a seven round draft is absolutely abominable.

I agree. Why can't it be rounds 1-3 on day 1 like it always is?
Shoot I thought they were moving it up because of the cba
Originally posted by niner4life21:

it starts at 6-8ish....it would go on for to long
3 days is dumb it really should be just 2:

Day 1 Rounds 1-3
Day 2 Rounds 4-7

This. Saturday and Sunday. The end.
I teach High School and we are on Spring Break those days!!!!
...But, my first child is due right around that time. I know that kid is gonna pop out April 28th right around pick 7! Oh well - draft baby it is.

Future Niner for life!
Originally posted by jreff22:
The Carolina Panthers own the No. 1 pick of the 2011 National Football League Draft, which will be held on April 28-30 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

The NFL Draft will kick off in primetime for the second consecutive year. The first round will be held on Thursday, April 28. The second and third rounds are set for Friday, April 29. Rounds 4-7 will be held on Saturday, April 30.

Can I get a link? Just want to make sure before I request those days off LOL
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
...But, my first child is due right around that time. I know that kid is gonna pop out April 28th right around pick 7! Oh well - draft baby it is.

Future Niner for life!

You should name the child after the player that is picked
Originally posted by niner4life21:

it starts at 6-8ish....it would go on for to long

That's why is should be Saturday and Sunday afternoon.. If they want people to watch, that is the time. People have to work. And even the younger crowd has school.

Put it on Saturday and Sunday when EVERYONE is free.
Originally posted by JD81:

Can I get a link? Just want to make sure before I request those days off LOL

http://nfllabor.com/2011/01/03/2011-nfl-draft-order-announced/#more-4280
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by Rathman_44:

Future Niner for life!

You should name the child after the player that is picked

Cam? Prince? Ryan? Blane?