There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I want A Luck but I wouldnt mind P Peterson CB

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Dont get me wrong Luck is who I pray for at night but PP the CB from LSU is going to be the next Champ Bailey. PP was an unbelievable high school player and an even better college player. He is hands down the best corner to come out in a while.
That's great we're not getting either one with #7.

They'll go 1 and 2.
Originally posted by genus49:

They'll go 1 and 2.

Green will go before Peterson
Originally posted by jreff22:

They'll go 1 and 2.

shutdown corners > good receivers.

It's possible but I don't see it happening.
Originally posted by jreff22:

They'll go 1 and 2.

shutdown corners > good receivers.

It's possible but I don't see it happening.

He is better then good and the cost is better spent on a WR
I love the posibility of a shutdown corner, but still prefer a dominant rusher. Seems crazy considering how hard it is to find one, but I think the defense is helped more overall by a guy that can generate pressure consistently than a shutdown corner. Denver had Champ Bailey for years and they weren't even a good defense, let alone great.
Elite CBs are so hard to find and Peterson looks the part. He'd be a great pick, but I think he'll be gone by #7.
only teamt hat needs a CB ahead of us is Denver and usually teams dont draft a CB at 2nd overall pick i think they might go with fairly or someone for their weak d line they may even take green as they dont have a #1 WR

They'll go 1 and 2.

My guess is a DL will be taken 2nd. I think AZ takes a QB either Newton or Mallett at #5. I doubt Buffalo takes a CB, they could use a QB also and if not a QB they might want a pass rusher. We have a shot at Peterson IMO.
As far as DBs go... I doubt that both Prince and PP will be gone before #7. So if we determine that none of the QBs on the board are worth the pick I wouldn't have a problem with either of them.
I want andrew luck.... Nomatter what it takes I want luck
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

They'll go 1 and 2.

My guess is a DL will be taken 2nd. I think AZ takes a QB either Newton or Mallett at #5. I doubt Buffalo takes a CB, they could use a QB also and if not a QB they might want a pass rusher. We have a shot at Peterson IMO.

I think Denver goes with Dareus, but they've really struggled in their secondary. How they handle Champ could determine how they draft. Peterson should be high on their list, but I expect Champ to stick around. They desperately need to add talent to their Dline. Fairley is another option, but I don't see him going before Dareus.
Originally posted by golfing9er:
As far as DBs go... I doubt that both Prince and PP will be gone before #7. So if we determine that none of the QBs on the board are worth the pick I wouldn't have a problem with either of them.

id have peterson over anyboody in this draft except luck and if fairly/bowers it would be extremely close decision but would still go with peterson any1 else is definitally down the board
There is absolutely no way Peterson lasts til our pick. He is a top 5 player easily and should be the 2nd player drafted after Luck.

Champ Bailey is probably done with Denver and Peterson would be a very good replacement for him.
I don't care if we have to give up our entire draft I wan luck. This team needs him let's make it happen