LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Future starts now............

Lets say we dont get J.Harbaugh and he decides elsewhere who do u want as head coach,OC and where do we exactly draft now..

HC-Mike Mularkey (Current HC Faclcons)

OC-Josh mcdaniels

Top 10 pick:

Cam Newton or BPA..

WUthcu got!?!
Originally posted by ninersallday:
Lets say we dont get J.Harbaugh and he decides elsewhere who do u want as head coach,OC and where do we exactly draft now..

OC-Josh mcdaniels

Top 10 pick:

Cam Newton or BPA..

WUthcu got!?!
fail...
Originally posted by communist:

OC-Josh mcdaniels

Top 10 pick:

Cam Newton or BPA..

WUthcu got!?!
fail...

Wuchu got?
I liked Mornhinweg as my no. 2 option for HC, but with a first timer at GM, I'd feel better if there were someone with a track record of success in our organizational structure. Hiring Baalke leaves me at a lost for a back-up. I'll go with the safe pick of Brian Billick is we whiff on Harbaugh.

Head of Football Operations- Floyd Reese. I think Baalke should have someone to report to outside of Jed York. It would be nice to have an experienced hand actually in the building.

GM- Trent Baalke. Not a bad pick, but not a big splash either. He did decent in his first draft and acquired Ted Ginn, who brought as much as we could've expected out of any 5th round pick. The reports that he clashed with Singletary are encouraging as well :-).

HC- Brian Billick. As poor as his offenses were in Baltimore, he wasn't given much to work with. He did good to oustanding in Minnesota with the likes of Brad Johnson, Randall Cunningham, and I believe Warren Moon as well. Get him a QB and some receivers and we'll see how he does.

OC- Not sure who would work here. I believe Billick was calling his own plays in Baltimore after Jim Fassel was fired. Maybe Mike Johnson stays? He might look entirely different under Billick as opposed to Singletary.

DC- Marvin Lewis. It wouldn't take too much to transform this team into a 4-3 defense. I like the flexibility of the 3-4, but taking the easy way out with Marvin Lewis possibly being on the market. A D-line of Smith, Sopoaga, Franklin, and a 1st or 2nd round pick at DE that can rush the passer (and Ray McDonald in the rotation as well, either at DE or DT).

All other coaches can be let go outside of Tomsula, Solari, and Johnson.

OC-Josh mcdaniels

Top 10 pick:

Cam Newton or BPA..

WUthcu got!?!
mcdaniels and mularkey run different systems. doesnt work.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I liked Mornhinweg as my no. 2 option for HC, but with a first timer at GM, I'd feel better if there were someone with a track record of success in our organizational structure. Hiring Baalke leaves me at a lost for a back-up. I'll go with the safe pick of Brian Billick is we whiff on Harbaugh.

Head of Football Operations- Floyd Reese. I think Baalke should have someone to report to outside of Jed York. It would be nice to have an experienced hand actually in the building.

GM- Trent Baalke. Not a bad pick, but not a big splash either. He did decent in his first draft and acquired Ted Ginn, who brought as much as we could've expected out of any 5th round pick. The reports that he clashed with Singletary are encouraging as well :-).

HC- Brian Billick. As poor as his offenses were in Baltimore, he wasn't given much to work with. He did good to oustanding in Minnesota with the likes of Brad Johnson, Randall Cunningham, and I believe Warren Moon as well. Get him a QB and some receivers and we'll see how he does.

OC- Not sure who would work here. I believe Billick was calling his own plays in Baltimore after Jim Fassel was fired. Maybe Mike Johnson stays? He might look entirely different under Billick as opposed to Singletary.

DC- Marvin Lewis. It wouldn't take too much to transform this team into a 4-3 defense. I like the flexibility of the 3-4, but taking the easy way out with Marvin Lewis possibly being on the market. A D-line of Smith, Sopoaga, Franklin, and a 1st or 2nd round pick at DE that can rush the passer (and Ray McDonald in the rotation as well, either at DE or DT).

I like it
Originally posted by communist:

OC-Josh mcdaniels

Top 10 pick:

Cam Newton or BPA..

WUthcu got!?!
fail...

Wuchu got?

Mularkey isn't the HC for teh Falcons...that's what he was pointing out.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I have this in my mock as well. I have Bill Musgrave, QB coach for Philly as my OC under Billick.

How's that?

[ Edited by ninertico on Jan 2, 2011 at 19:48:29 ]
Share 49ersWebzone