There are 310 users in the forums

Bowl Week Prospect Watch #3 (Jan. 1 - 4)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Good humble, Christian guy, too (Dalton). As a Christian as well, I always welcome seeing that.

Sounds a lot like Tebow, but while he's not the athletic freak Tebow is, he's actually a more polished passer coming out than Tebow was.

Yeah, but Dalton is still a pretty good athlete. He's got some mobility for a QB. He has the IT factor IMO that guys like TOm Brady have. May not be the freak athlete, but he can read a defense and throw the ball accurately.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I think UCONN is about to get destroyed.

Seriously. WTF are they doing in the Fiesta Bowl?

Big east Champion automatic bcs bid...Big east was HORRIBLE this year, no team finished with less than 4 losses
You know UCONN is gonna get blasted when they're running a white RB around.

I'll tell you what they're doing there. hear me out. they're there to serve up a win for Bob Stoops. he has been horrendous in the Fiesta Bowl. it seems to me every year Oklahoma is always pinned against lesser opponents in Glendale Arizona. remember when they thought they were going to walk all over Boise State. ok it may sounf far fetched but am correct somewhat
This could quite possibly be the least interesting Fiesta Bowl in awhile.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I'll tell you what they're doing there. hear me out. they're there to serve up a win for Bob Stoops. he has been horrendous in the Fiesta Bowl. it seems to me every year Oklahoma is always pinned against lesser opponents in Glendale Arizona. remember when they thought they were going to walk all over Boise State. ok it may sounf far fetched but am correct somewhat

Well, they're there cuz they won their division and I could be mistaken but I thought those two division winners play in the Fiesta Bowl (Big East v. Big 12).

There's no one even in the stadium! So many empty seats! What a pathetic match-up this is.

There's no one even in the stadium! So many empty seats! What a pathetic match-up this is.

BCS sucks
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This Landry Jones draft eligible? Has some nice stats.
lol 10 in the box and they run. Reminds me of a team I know pretty well... At least it was off tackle!

Beal is a beast...
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Beal is a beast...

Love Beal... hope he can somehow make it to our rd 2 pick, but not gonna hold my breath.

I was pretty impressed with Andy Dalton today. He definitely moved up to 4th rd status for now.
What a s**tty play call lol.
Where is RB DeMarco Murray projected to be drafted?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Where is RB DeMarco Murray projected to be drafted?

3rd round.
Share 49ersWebzone